This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best breakfast at DLR?

Hi board. Long time frequenter of WDW here. Visiting DLR for the first time in October! Here is my first question.

My wife is a huge breakfast lover and we'd like to do a nice breakfast one morning. What restaurant offers the best breakfast on property?

Also, is there a place on this forum that has pictures of food at Disneyland?

Thank you!

Re: Best breakfast at DLR?

Do you have kids or is just the two of you? If it's adults, I like the Carnation Cafe. or RiverBelle Terrace.

My kids love Goofy's Kitchen.
    sigpic
    Will trade husband for Disneyland and DCA Pins!

Comment

Steakhouse 55

Comment

We'll have our 10 month old son with us.

Comment

Rainforest Cafe in Downtown Disney has a really good breakfast that is not too expensive. Also Breakfast with Minnie and Friends at the Plaza Inn on Main Street is really fun and also good. We liked it much better than Goofy's Kitchen which is also good. Minnie's is also the cheapest character breakfast.

Comment

In the park, River Belle or Carnation, in Downtown Disney Stroytellers or just beignets from Ralph Brennan's.

Off property, we love Mimi's Cafe.

I am not sure if the Rainforest Cafe has breakfast every day, but while I am not a fan of the Rainforest Cafe in general because I think it is overhyped, I do like their breakfasts.

Comment

All the tips above are good, but for ONE special breakfast it would have to be Minnie's Breakfast in the Park.

Comment

Carnation Cafe isn't bad at all, and La Brea Bakery has some decent offerings as well.

Gotta try the Steakhouse 55. Hearing great things about that.
                "The old man's gonna knock on the sky. Listen to the sound."

AP'er since 2004. Yup.....I'm one of THEM.

Comment

"Some of us prefer illusion to despair!" ~ Nelson Muntz of The Simpsons when being teased for liking Snow White and being told that she was just an actress.

Comment

Originally posted by Homan View Post
                    Steakhouse 55
                    This!
                    They who dream by day are cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night. ~Edgar Allan Poe

Comment

Carnation cafe has a good breakfast and if you would like to see pics of the food go to yelp and type in the Disneyland restaurant and users that have been to the places will post there actual pics that is what i did before we took our last vacation.

Comment

Originally posted by Homan View Post
                        Steakhouse 55
                        Yep

Comment

Two other options worth mentioning, even though they may not be as popular, are getting something from the Blue Ribbon Bakery (at least for the time being) or stopping at Tomorrowland Terrace for their breakfast burritos or breakfast platter. The Bakery menu is pastries, but the choices are really tasty, and if you're there early enough, there's not any line.
                          Check out the Mousterpiece Cinema podcast on iTunes, on Twitter, on Facebook, or on the show's blog!

Comment

I agree that the Carnation Cafe has great breakfasts ~ MMMMMM Cinnamon Roll French toast! With Maple syrup or you can add apples or straberries!!! MMMMMM!!!!
                            Critter Country's a mess ev'r since the Country Bears were kicked out. Ya can't cover pooh with honey and 'spect people ta like it.
                            An Adventurers It's Time to Put the Spotlight Back on Bring Back the REAL Disney Gallery
                            Life for Me! ~ ~ ~ Melvin, Buff, and Max!!! ~~~~ Dump the Dream Suite!
                            Meese-ka Moose-ka Mice-Chatter!

Comment

Denny's across the street from the park on Harbor blvd.
                              Hidden Mickey - Tower of Terror

Hidden Mickey's here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/whatzup...7623565921220/
                              Check out my Wal't Apartment tour here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/whatzup/sets/72157625183415995/

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X