Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Need info. on a shuttle from John Wayne Airport (SNA) to Jolly Roger?!?!?!?!

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Need info. on a shuttle from John Wayne Airport (SNA) to Jolly Roger?!?!?!?!

We are looking for a shuttle from SNA to the Jolly Roger that is reliable and reasonable in price. If anyone has any information that would be great! Thank you from Idaho!!

Re: Need info. on a shuttle from John Wayne Airport (SNA) to Jolly Roger?!?!?!?!

PrimeTime Shuttle is a good bet
    "These are a few of my favorite things"

sigpic

Comment

Re: Need info. on a shuttle from John Wayne Airport (SNA) to Jolly Roger?!?!?!?!

I've always been pretty happy with Super Shuttle. I placed a reservation on their website for our trip in a couple weeks and got a price of $36 roundtrip for 2 people.

Comment

You should check out Orange County Airport Shuttle - John Wayne Airport Shuttle Association

That is the official webiste for shuttles to and from John Wayne Airport. You can even book online. And there are special rates available for certain destinations such as the Disneyland Resort! Hope this helps a little!!

Comment

Book Supershuttle using discount code uyr59 and with 20% tip SNA-DL area is just about $8 a person each way. I've never found anything less expensive.
          My signature is NOT larger than my post, nor should yours be!

Comment

Thank you so much everyone!!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X