This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone stayed...

hey has anyone stayed like 7 miles from Disneyland? Cause i am going and i want to make sure driving the seven miles from a hotel is worth it if we get it for free

Re: Anyone stayed...

I have many times, I still do, unless we are attending a micehchat event and we just want to walk across the street and crash, But its not bad at all. Especially for the price as long as you leave early to give yourself time in case of traffic or something.

Comment

As someone who can drive 30 miles to Disneyland in a little over 30 minutes, I'd say that the drive is not bad at all. Orange County doesn't have the kind of traffic LA does. Parking is $15, and you can find more information here. Have fun on your trip!

Comment

i've stayed both close and far, IMO staying closer is an essential part of the disneyland vacation,

Comment

we tend to stay in Buena Park a lot and have never found it to be an issue to pop onto the 91 to the 5.
          Will there be screams when the sun sets,
          -=Is It October Yet?=-

Originally posted by Tinkermonkey
          elly is the ultimate nerdy girl. But she makes it sexy
          Originally posted by pratt55
          Elly is adorkable.

Comment

Yep, I stayed about seven miles from Disneyland. We liked it so much, we stayed there for about 20 years! )

Sorry, couldn't resist...
            God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X