This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hotesl at Disneyland area

Wow, what a list of lodging in this area. We will be staying in walking distance only. 2 of us very slow walkers, Mom and Dad. The question is? Which lodging is on the List!!!

---------- Post added 08-24-2011 at 08:48 PM ----------

[QUOTE=Rich;1056613227]Wow, what a list of lodging in this area. We will be staying in walking distance only. 2 of us very slow walkers, Mom and Dad. The question is? Which Hotel or Motel is better than the others on Harbor Blvd. I know about $10.00 a night for WiFi and about the same for parking. Any help or information will be great

Re: Hotesl at Disneyland area

I recommend the Cortona Inn, it is not within walking distance but you can take a shuttle everyday. wifi comes with the room, you don't pay for parking and it comes with an amazing continental breakfast.

My Disneyland trips:

Disneyland 1995 - 5 days

Disneyland 1996 - 5 days

Disneyland 1998 - 5 days

Disneyland 2000 - 14 days

Disneyland 2002 - 14 days

Disneyland 2003 - 15 days

Disneyland 2004- 3 days

Disneyland 2005 - 30 days

Disneyland 2007 - 21 days

Disneyland 2008 - 8 days

Disneyland 2009 - 16 days

Disneyland 2010 - 5 days

Next Disneyland trip:

Leaving for California on September 8 at 5:30am with my 2 baby brothers, cousin, step dad, mother, and older brother..

Driving down and arriving in burbank in the evening of September 9. Spending the first week with my grandparents in Burbank experiencing One day of Universal Studios, One day of Disneyland, Hollywood, and Jay Leno.

September 16-Oct 1 is ONLY Disneyland every single day. Family members will be coming and joining throughout the time were there to spend a few days with us here and there in Disneyland.

I can't wait!!!!!

Comment

Stayed at the Park Vue Inn last month and it was exactly what we needed. Literally right across the street, hot breakfast, clean room. Still have not tried HOJO's but it constantly gets good reviews and is within walking distance.

Others within walking distance we have been to and would again, Residence Inn, Candy Cane Inn, Grand Californian (only with 40% off!).
      They who dream by day are cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night. ~Edgar Allan Poe

Comment

Holiday Inn on Walnut right next to the Disneyland main parking, Very affordable, clean, great staff, bar, you can see the fireworks from the parking lot, my family and I will be their for the Christmas holidays.

Comment

The Holiday Inn on Walnut was the only Hotel we stayed when we were at Disneyland. Now too far for Mom and Dad to walk.

Comment

I usually stay at the Quality Inn on Manchester. Its right across from HoJo's. The rooms are small, its close to the freeway but you don't spend that much time in the room anyway. Its an easy walk to the park, but you can also get ART passes and catch the ART shuttles at the HoJo. (You have to purchase the passes either online or at a kiosk since you can only buy the passes at HoJo if you are staying there.

The Quality Inn has free wifi for guests, and parking is less than $2 a day. They also have a basic breakfast with cereal, donuts, fruit, boiled eggs and waffles.

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Originally posted by AGhostFromThePast
            all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

Comment

Anything that is on the same long block as DLR is a short walk. 10 minutes or less to the gates at a regular pace. From near to far.

BW Park Place
              Park Vue Inn
              Tropicana Inn
              Desert Inn and Suites
              Anaheim Del Sol Inn
              BW Anaheim Inn
              Carousel Inn
              Camelot Inn
              Ramada Maingate
              Fairfield Inn
              Anaheim Plaza
              Candy Cane Inn
              Hojo Anaheim
              Castle Inn

For some add into the daily price, parking fees and wifi, to compare costs. Some offer perkes like cold or warm breakfast. Some have better pools. Afternoon snacks. Onsite dining. Plenty of parking. More modern designs. All sorts of things that may be desirable.
              Be Cool Stay in School!
              Next year I'm trying for a summer internship at Stark Industries.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X