This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Cheapest motel near Disneyland

What is the cheapest motel within ten miles of the park?

Re: Cheapest motel near Disneyland

You asked. I'm sorry, I couldn't resist. I would NOT recommend this place. but it is cheap.

Click image for larger version

Name:	6178568755_5af9a6820d_z.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	146.9 KB
ID:	7336379
    Hidden Mickey - Tower of Terror

Hidden Mickey's here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/whatzup...7623565921220/
    Check out my Wal't Apartment tour here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/whatzup/sets/72157625183415995/

Comment

If you only need one bed, Priceline is a pretty good way to go.
      Critter Country's a mess ev'r since the Country Bears were kicked out. Ya can't cover pooh with honey and 'spect people ta like it.
      An Adventurers It's Time to Put the Spotlight Back on Bring Back the REAL Disney Gallery
      Life for Me! ~ ~ ~ Melvin, Buff, and Max!!! ~~~~ Dump the Dream Suite!
      Meese-ka Moose-ka Mice-Chatter!

Comment

Or you can use Kayak.com and sort motels by distance and price. I use Kayak a lot when I'm looking for a place and price is most important followed by distance.

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Originally posted by AGhostFromThePast
        all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

Comment

Originally posted by Mousepoop View Post
          What is the cheapest motel within ten miles of the park?
          Within 10 miles?

You do NOT want to stay in the cheapest motel within this distance. I'd even limit the search to 2 miles at the very maximum.

But if hookers and drug dealers don't bother you, then go for it.

Comment

There are plenty of places close to the park that are 50 per night with a Breakfast. Places that I have recently stayed:

Inn Suites Hotel and Suites in Buena Vista (close to Knotts)

Travel Lodge On Harbor south of the park.
            Super8 on Ball road and Disney Drive.

all were safe and provided decent comfort.
            I open a toy, review it and take mediocore pictures. Read all about it HERE!

Originally posted by VintageMouse;n8463446

You know best :-)

Comment

Rodeway Inn about a mile south on Harbor $45 (before taxes)

Rodeway Inn north side of Mickey and Friends on West Place $45

Quality Inn west of the park on Ketella $65

these are for rooms with single king or queen size bed so are for two, three if they can fit rollaway.

when I go alone, I look for single rooms instead of paying alot more for rooms with two queen or king size beds.

Comment

hi, here is my list I have. I am on a budget. This is for December 2011. Del Sol Inn, Desert Inn, Carousel Inn, Tropical Inn, Camelot Inn, Fairfield Inn, Park Vue Inn, Park Place. Do not know anything about the lodging, this is just per night rate. I am in a wheel chair. So closes is best for us.

Comment

The Anaheim Maingate Motel 6 is usually pretty reasonably priced, around $50 on a weekday and $70 on a Friday or Saturday. Modern decor, wood floors, flatscreen TV with inputs for your computer. Anaheim Rapid Transit (or ART) provides transportation to and from the park, and the hotel is within walking distance to Garden Walk restaurants.
                  "How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are?"
                  - Satchel Paige

Comment

We use priceline all the time and rarely pay over $50/night. We usually stay at the Marriott, Hilton, DoubleTree, Hyatt, Red Lion, etc. Many of these have free shuttles.
                    Adults are only kids grown up, anyway - Walt Disney

Comment

I just booked my trip for Feb 2012 and I am a total penny pincher when it comes to my Disney vacations. I want to spend the least I can on the trip expenses so that I can spend more in the parks and on my Disney experience. We go a few times a year and this will be our first year as AP holders.

I booked 5 nights at Eden Roc Inn and Suites, for 38 and some change a night. They are about 1/2 block to the park, no shuttle, but we walk. We booked a king bed but they have 2 queens available for the same price. I called the hotel to ask a few questions and they were very nice. We are two adults with no kids so we can put up with a little less for accomodations, if you have kids it might not be a "fun" place. There is a pool and a hot tub and wifi, with a breakfast of muffins, bagels and such.

I have also stayed in the Days Inn (in may) it is further away, on the otherside of the freeway, but they have a shuttle. It was nice, except they charged for early check in when I was told over the phone there was no charge ( bummer but worth the money, we drive from northern cali). Pool, wifi and breakfast. That was 45 a night.

hope this helps! happy planning.
                      sigpic

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X