This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rental properties near dlr

our family is busy planning our next trip to dlr for 2013.. rather than spend the $$$$ for 2 hotel rooms, we are looking into renting a home/condo in the area. our question is whether or not anyone in micechat land has ever gone this route.. pros/cons, advice, etc.

Re: rental properties near dlr

I wouldn't rent anything near Disneyland. The neighborhoods surrounding the park are not necessarily the most desirable. Plus you probably won't find much there anyways. Most of your vacation rentals would be located in Newport Beach or Laguna Beach. Many of these homes are rented out mainly in the summer but I'm sure you can find some that are year round.
    Last edited by DisneyIPresume; 02-01-2012, 05:18 AM.

Comment

I have not done this personally but know people who have. Some mentioned the pain of driving from 20 or 30 minutes away. A few stayed directly to the west of the resort across Walnut St. They were very happy.

As an alternative you may want to look at the is the Residence Inn Maingate.
      Be Cool Stay in School!
      Next year I'm trying for a summer internship at Stark Industries.

Comment

there were 2 houses we were looking at online, one is 2 blocks from Dl. we decided that for our next trip we are going to stay at the Disneyland Hotel, and check out these properties and their locations,etc. during one of the days on our trip, before we send our money sight unseen. it really would save us ALOT of money, but i don't want to risk everyone's enjoyment if it ends up being a rattrap.

Comment

Originally posted by sapphirejc72 View Post
          our family is busy planning our next trip to dlr for 2013.. rather than spend the $$$$ for 2 hotel rooms, we are looking into renting a home/condo in the area. our question is whether or not anyone in micechat land has ever gone this route.. pros/cons, advice, etc.
          Have you thought about renting a two bedroom timeshare? You might want to check out Dolphin's Cove Resort and see if that is something that would work for your family.

Comment

Sapphire, PM me if you're interested I live across the street on Walnut across from the Trams and M&F garage {3 min walk}, my neighbors rent out the 2-3 bedroom condo all the time for guests. Maybe I can get their number for you.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X