Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge

The Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge has been opened. You can find it in the Lounges section.

All MiceChat rules still apply, and all posts will be heavily scrutinized.

The forum is for topics that are Disney-related, but controversial. Topics not directly related to Disney will not be allowed.
2 of 2 < >

Registrations

All new user registrations require email verification. Please make sure that micechat.com is not blocked by your SPAM filter. Approvals are done at least once per day, but no approval will be given for accounts that have not verified their email address. No account created using anonymous services will be approved. These include proxies, VPN's, and Tor exit nodes. IP address reputations are also checked. Any IP address with questionable reputation will be banned and the registration denied.
See more
See less

Good Hotels??

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good Hotels??

Hi everyone next month from the 20th of April to the 22nd of April I want to stay in a hotel with my GF for our anniversary. I want to spend the most $75 a night. I've been looking at a place called Baymont Inn and Suites on Beach Blvd, but there isn't any reviews I want it to be at least nice(decent) but not look cheap lol. Can anyone recommend some hotels? And give me your own personal review which would help a lot!

The only place we stay is HoJo. They give discounts to AP holders. As well as mice chatters. I love the HoJo and it is a great hotel. Comfortable beds and great staff! Even the gift shoo gives AP holders a discount.

Comment

Re: Good Hotels??

Watch out for those Beach Blvd. hotels! They are old and dodgy.

To be honest, $75 isn't going to get you much, but it can be done and if you play your cards right, you can even stay on the DL strip. Here are a few to look into:

Best Value Inn and Suites
      Alpine Inn
      Quality Inn Anaheim
      Howard Johnson's Anaheim
      Disneyland Historic Preservation Society
      Charter Member

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X