This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Quality Inn on Manchester

Has anyone stayed here? I'm going out to So. Cal for work and I'm taking a few extra days and hitting up Disneyland. I'm super excited because I've never been there. But I have to keep it budget friendly as this was not a planned trip and didn't really have it in the budget.

Re: Quality Inn on Manchester

The Quality Inn on Manchester is my go to place when I'm at the resort. Sure its not 4 star but for the price its not bad. The rooms are small but every time I've been there they have been clean. Its an older property, but they do a pretty good job maintaining it. Staff has always been awesome, and I go there so much they usually remember me. (Of course, I friended them on FaceBook too). Breakfast is basic, but they do have waffles. The selection of fruit with breakfast is usually apples and oranges, and they have boiled eggs for some protein to go with the bagels, toast and cereal. Its a short walk to the park or you can catch the ART shuttle in front of HoJo's. It can get noisy, because it sits right next to the 5 freeway, but I'm hard of hearing so that usually doesn't bother me. I believe parking is $2 a day.

Here are some pics of one of the rooms.

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Originally posted by AGhostFromThePast
    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

Comment

From Quality Inn, can you cut through the parking lot on the westside to get to Harbor? Like, to get to Mimi's or McDonald's?

Is there a wall or fence or anything?
      [Half awake] How many cups of sugar does it take to get to the moon?

Comment

There is a wall. You have to walk out to Manchester, but you can cut behind Mimi's and go through their parking lot. It doesn't save a lot of time or distance.

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Originally posted by AGhostFromThePast
        all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X