Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best Western Anaheim Inn, any recent reviews? Feedback?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Best Western Anaheim Inn, any recent reviews? Feedback?

My family and I are staying at the Best Western Anaheim Inn in August and I have read the reviews on Yelp and other websites but would love to hear from fellow Mice Chatters.

Any help? Thank you in advance

Re: Best Western Anaheim Inn, any recent reviews? Feedback?

It's been a few years since I've stayed there. But its clean and right across the street. I didn't have any problems. It's your typical Best Western. Parking can be a little tight, especially if you leave and come back late in the evening.
    sigpic

Comment

Just stayed here from June 15-21. Great location, decent, but small pool and hot tub. Comfortable enough rooms, I had no problem with cleanliness.

The only issue was that I got the room from Expedia, and since it was just me and my girlfriend going on the trip, I got a king bed. When we showed up, they told us that even though we asked for a king bed, they only had rooms with two doubles and that a king wouldn't open up until the end of the month.

Really the only damper on our trip, we dealt with it.

Comment

Thank you very much for your honest opions. Good to know.

Comment

I stay there 1 or 2 times a year, most recently 6-27-12 to 7-2-12. Everything is clean comfortable and close to the park. Never a negative experience and I've been staying there since 2005.
          Last edited by wettham1783; 07-07-2012, 06:31 AM.
          Matthew

Comment

Originally posted by wettham1783 View Post
            I stay there 1 or 2 times a year, most recently 2-27-12 to 7-2-12. Everything is clean comfortable and close to the park. Never a negative experience and I've been staying there since 2005.

Thank you for the review. We are excited about our trip. one month countdown has begun.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X