Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge

The Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge has been opened. You can find it in the Lounges section.

All MiceChat rules still apply, and all posts will be heavily scrutinized.

The forum is for topics that are Disney-related, but controversial. Topics not directly related to Disney will not be allowed.
2 of 2 < >

Registrations

All new user registrations require email verification. Please make sure that micechat.com is not blocked by your SPAM filter. Approvals are done at least once per day, but no approval will be given for accounts that have not verified their email address. No account created using anonymous services will be approved. These include proxies, VPN's, and Tor exit nodes. IP address reputations are also checked. Any IP address with questionable reputation will be banned and the registration denied.
See more
See less

Vacation Package with AP?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Vacation Package with AP?

So I'm trying to book a vacation package through the Disneyland site (I've done a lot of research and this seems to be the most cost effective way) and there will be two of us BUT I'm the only one who needs a park hopper ticket. My sister has an annual pass so my question is: Can you book just ONE ticket instead of 2 or is this something I need to call them about? Or should I just say that ONE person will be staying in the hotel room instead of 2? Thanks!

Facebook me!
    Join in the Disney fun at MyVMK!

Re: Vacation Package with AP?

Bumpity bump. Does anyone view this forum??

Facebook me!

Comment

Packages are for everyone in the room.

Are you staying onsite? Let your sis book with an AP rate. Offsite, a few hotels have AP rates too.

Also try pricing a la carte which is often a better deal.
      Be Cool Stay in School!
      Next year I'm trying for a summer internship at Stark Industries.

Comment

Thank you!!

Facebook me!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X