Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nearby Hotel with Reliable Internet Access for Work Purposes--Need to book ASAP

Hi all,

We're headed down in two weeks for a few days at Disneyland (yay!). Unfortunately my other half will need to work one of those days (while I go play in the park). The problem is that he needs reliable internet (most of his day is spent in workgroups that communicate through what are essentially chatrooms with online telephone) and we can't rely on the hotel descriptions. We tried this last year at the Del Sol Inn...and even though they described having wireless internet, the signal was so low that we could barely connect to even check email.

Does anyone have experience with hotel internet? We'd like to stay at a location within walking distance.

Thank you,

Daniel

Re: Nearby Hotel with Reliable Internet Access for Work Purposes--Need to book ASAP

The HoJo offers free Wi-Fi; I used my laptop last September with no problems. The walk to the gate takes around 10 minutes. Here is their website:

Disneyland Anaheim CA Hotel & Suites | Howard Johnson Anaheim Hotel and Water Playground

Comment

Re: Nearby Hotel with Reliable Internet Access for Work Purposes--Need to book ASAP

I stayed at the Clarion Hotel on Convention Way. the wireless was ok. I did have to switch routers a couple of times.

the thing that noticed though was that there was also wired network access in the room, but I did not try it out.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X