This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which Best Western is closest?

Despite having been to the parks dozens of times in my lifetime, I can never remember which streets are what...So which Best Western is the closest to the parks when walking?

I can can get discounts at Best Western's and none of the hotels can match the price, but I want to stay at the closest one so I can reduce the amount of walking I'll be doing.

Re: Which Best Western is closest?

I believe the closest is the Park Place Inn. My daughter and her friends stayed there last year.

Comment

It's going to be Park Place Inn and Mini Suites:

Hotels Close to Dsineyland - Park Place Inn & Mini-Suites - Disneyland Hotel

Comment

Originally posted by SillyRabbit View Post
        Confirmed, I stayed there last year with my family, just accross the street from the shuttle/toy story parking buses drop off!
        Grim, I lost her once; I'm not gonna lose her again.

Comment

There is also the Best Western Anaheim Inn which is about 30-40 steps away from the Best Western Park Place. It is a very nice hotel, I've stayed there at least 4 times.

Comment

best western web site show that Anaheim Inn a Best western Plus and Park Place Inn - Mini Suites

Long walk
            mile 1.2 about
            BEST WESTERN PLUS Pavilions

BEST WESTERN PLUS Stovall's Inn

AKfandisney Have a Magic Disney day šoš 2010
            Alan

Toy Story Mania construction:
            Older photo
            New Photo

Member of
            MiceChat WDW Trip
            Next trip
            2014 Dec, 31

Comment

Best Western Plus Park Place Inn and Best Western Plus Anaheim Inn are in virtually the same place. The BWPPPI might be 15 feet closer to the crosswalk across the street than the BWPAI.

Comment

If we chose Stovall's Inn which, through a Costco deal is more than $200 cheaper than staying at the Anaheim Inn, how far is the walk into Downtown Disney and would we then be able to take the monorail into the park? We went for the first time in 2012 and stayed at the Ramada Maingate but it's no longer a booking choice through both Costco & AAA. Although we haven't stayed at any of the BW's Stovall's seems to not only be the better deal $$ wise but they also offer (according to the pics) a complimentary breakfast and a better pool area. Although parking is $10 a day, it's still cheaper. Your thoughts?

Comment

Originally posted by Aimee View Post
                  If we chose Stovall's Inn which, through a Costco deal is more than $200 cheaper than staying at the Anaheim Inn, how far is the walk into Downtown Disney and would we then be able to take the monorail into the park? We went for the first time in 2012 and stayed at the Ramada Maingate but it's no longer a booking choice through both Costco & AAA. Although we haven't stayed at any of the BW's Stovall's seems to not only be the better deal $$ wise but they also offer (according to the pics) a complimentary breakfast and a better pool area. Although parking is $10 a day, it's still cheaper. Your thoughts?
                  Ramada was close, Stovall's barely is. Thinking the monorail will save you time is an error.

From Stovall's it's about 15 minute walk to the gates and 12 to the Monorail Station in DTD. Monorail is not worth it at park opening, and only useful when in or going to Tomorrowland or Fantasyland otherwise it wastes time. Otherwise it is just another ride.

To get to the gates quickest, go up Disneyland Drive, cross to the east side. Go into the Grand Californian and out into DTD and on to the gates.

To get to the monorail go up Disneyland Drive, past the PPH and the sidewalk will end at point you go into the parking lot, but not to the gates, just in and right, to a walkway across the parking lot toward the back to the AMC theater. On the right, east side of the theater is a winding pathway around the building which goes under the monorail. The stations is across DTD from the end of this path. Then you wait for the monorail. The Monorail does not open until the park does, and can have delays.
                  Be Cool Stay in School!
                  Next year I'm trying for a summer internship at Stark Industries.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X