This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Food Delivery to Disneyland Area Hotels

Besides the typical pizza, does anyone know of other types of good food delivered to Disneyland area hotels?

Re: Food Delivery to Disneyland Area Hotels

As far as I can remember since the last time we did it, as long as they offer delivery to the area (pizza, chinese, thai, indian, etc), they will deliver to your hotel. Some hotels will require you to be there to pick up the order since the restaurant will drop it off at the front desk. Some will be able to just walk up to your door if it's like an outdoor community with no inside hallways. I'd recommend either calling the front desk for where you want to stay and asking them if they know which restaurants offer delivery. Chances are this isn't the first time they've had to deal with it. Or you can just use www.yelp.com and do some research around the area and see which restaurants deliver.

Comment

Lots of options ... Just Google: Meals delivery Anaheim
      ______
      Rachane

Comment

Most hotels will usually have a binder with a bunch of restaurants including ones that deliver
        sigpic

"Why do we have to grow up? I know more adults who have the children's approach to life. They're people who don't give a hang what the Joneses do. You see them at Disneyland every time you go there. They are not afraid to be delighted with simple pleasures, and they have a degree of contentment with what life has brought - sometimes it isn't much, either." - Walt Disney

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X