Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] To rent a home or stay in a suite....

So I've been many times, so many i lost count luckily!
    However recently on vacations i can't sleep worth a damn in hotels.

SO we found homeaway.com for rentals on our past few trips to lakes
    and what have you. Similar pricing to you standard hotel room or a suite
    for a nicer home.

Would u stay in a suite basically anywhere you could on the strip [minus the top
    3 disney hotels] or rent a home within a mile of disney for the same price?!!?!!?

Going for NYE!
    Love meeting new fellow Disney fanatics! Facebook Me: Michael Van Anthony Jr

Re: To rent a home or stay in a suite....

I usually stay in suites at GNHs. I haven't looked extensively into rental homes but I would be very surprised if it turned out to be less expensive or comparable.

Comment

NYE
      It will be noisy in your neighborhood on the 30th and 31 as folks light up fireworks. Good weather may increase outdoor BBQ activities in the neighborhood of jan 1 and past for football games.
      Goggle earth the house, do a street search, look for signs of a good neighbor vs poor neighbor traits.
      You will have to wake up earlier to leave the house and park rather then walk or shuttle
      which as a result will be late leaving the park.

Houses on lakes, so where you on the water the entire day as you will be on the concrete the entire day NYE at Disney.

YOu might be compaing apples and oranges on your past experiences.

And are strip suties still avaiable for that holiday????

Comment

There are some but booking fast. I just booked a mini suite for 99 a night in a lessor hotel for 12/31 through 1/2. It depends on what is important in a hotel for you
        “Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday, tomorrow, and fantasy.”

Comment

I booked Candy Cane inn for my first time actually. Ive always been curious about 'the hidden quaint little gem' as im told it is. IS IT ?! HAHA Lots of the rooms i wanted were not avail anymore -_- The Hilton however has the same priced rooms $169 but its an extra block away and im lazy. Or is it worth it for that bay window to the park and large a$$ room?!!?!?
          Love meeting new fellow Disney fanatics! Facebook Me: Michael Van Anthony Jr

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X