Announcement

Collapse

Reminder

It is against MiceChat's rules to promote any violations of Disney's rules. Members who choose to brag about breaking Disney's rules, or who encourage others to break Disney rules, will be immediately banned. There will be no exceptions.
See more
See less

Transportation from Long Beach Airport

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Transportation from Long Beach Airport

We're taking an early morning flight to get into Long Beach Airport about 9:30 on a Monday morning this June. We've taken Uber from a condo near Disneyland to Long Beach before, but I seem to remember that Uber can't pick up at the airport. Is this true? We want an economical, quick trip from Long Beach Airport to a hotel on Harbor Boulevard near Disneyland. We've used a taxi and super shuttle before but we had such a great experience with Uber. Can we arrange a pick up just outside the airport? What does everyone suggest? Any other ideas I haven't thought of?

The last time we went to Disneyland, we flew into Long Beach. My sister lived down there at that time and offered to pick us up from the airport, but I had looked into the taxi service and I believe they had a flat rate to get to the Disneyland Resort (which if I recall correctly, was more than our Uber that we took to get back to the airport on the way back).

But, although I haven't personally experienced it but I trust the person who told me (my wife - she uses drive services whenever she has a trip) that Uber can pick up at the airport. It may not be exactly where you can grab the taxis or the normal pickup spots, but somewhere around there should be workable.

Comment

Working...
    X