X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mac Daddy
    replied
    Re: Stone World Bistro and Garden - Escondido, CA

Pengy - Thanks for the outstanding review! You should be getting paid for this! Thanks for the great shots and description of the ambiance and food. I am completely tempted to go there now, and the next time I am down that way, I will keep them in mind.

BTW - My review of Taco Bell will be forthcoming. :lol:

Leave a comment:

• MickeyMaxx
    replied
    Re: Stone World Bistro and Garden - Escondido, CA

This was completely off my radar. We know their brews, they were an early sponsor of our Oceanside MainStreet's "O"fest 4th of July celebration. I had no idea they had opened a restaurant . . . we'll have to give them a try.

Thanks,
    Lu

Leave a comment:

• penguinsoda
    started a topic Stone World Bistro and Garden - Escondido, CA

Stone World Bistro and Garden - Escondido, CA

Stone World Bistro and Gardens

Entrance thorough the gift shop

The outdoor dinning area has some wonderful places to hang out, and enjoy your food and drinks.

There is a semi-circular bar area outside, with a small fire pit in the middle of a pond like area, with a waterfall that leads into a larger Koi pond.

In the evenings a fire is lit in the pit.

A stroll down the stair path, leads to the actual gardens, where there are more places to relax and enjoy the atmosphere and friends.

Along the garden path there are a couple of other waterfalls and ponds to ponder by.

Being attached to a microbrewery, they have a special attitude about their food. From their website:

A PDF file of sample menus are available online:
    http://www.stoneworldbistro.com/menu.htm

Our appetisers, deep fried Spud Buds and beer batter onion rings.

Wood Grilled Buffalo Burger

http://www.stonebrew.com/

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
Working...
X