Announcement

Collapse

Reminder

It is against MiceChat's rules to promote any violations of Disney's rules. Members who choose to brag about breaking Disney's rules, or who encourage others to break Disney rules, will be immediately banned. There will be no exceptions.
See more
See less

Halloween confusion

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Halloween confusion

The more that I read, the more confused that I become. I'm planning a vacation for my wife and I and our 3 adult children. We want to spend Halloween in the park from October 19th to the 22nd. Where I'm getting confused is with the regular admission tickets and what's being called Mickey's Halloween Party tickets. We want to be able to get into the park from early morning to late evening just like we can at any other time of the year.

Can someone clarify how we will be impacted from our normal plans due to the Mickey's Halloween Party? I don't have a good grasp of what Mickey's Halloween Party actually is.

Thanks.

Rick

Originally posted by ajoariz View Post
    The more that I read, the more confused that I become. I'm planning a vacation for my wife and I and our 3 adult children. We want to spend Halloween in the park from October 19th to the 22nd. Where I'm getting confused is with the regular admission tickets and what's being called Mickey's Halloween Party tickets. We want to be able to get into the park from early morning to late evening just like we can at any other time of the year.

Can someone clarify how we will be impacted from our normal plans due to the Mickey's Halloween Party? I don't have a good grasp of what Mickey's Halloween Party actually is.

Thanks.

Rick
    You would need to have tickets for the day and the party. Whenever you have questions like this, always err on the safe side and just call Disneyland itself.

Comment

Working...
    X