Get Away Today

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Red Lion Hotel Pool hours?

Has anyone stayed in Red Lion? Do you know what are the pool hours?
    Looking to stay in Anaheim for one night before my real estate exam. lol

Nevermind, I booked a hotel stay in Desert Palms Hotel.

Comment

Did you book your desert palms through Groupon or elsewhere? Get a good deal....and why did you chose it?

Comment

Originally posted by flickor View Post
        Did you book your desert palms through Groupon or elsewhere? Get a good deal....and why did you chose it?
        Yup, directly from Groupon. I went with Desert Palms for being closest to DLR (I want to walk in DTD), plus parking is free. Red lion had a deal on Groupon, but the parking fee, plus refundable 40 dollar insurance fee kinda threw me off.

Comment

Was it the top secret deal (not so top secret if you look at pictures and match up trip advisor ratings) I'm probably gonna do this deal...the only additional cost is taxes/resort fee from what I gathrr but I'm not sure

Comment

Originally posted by flickor View Post
            Was it the top secret deal (not so top secret if you look at pictures and match up trip advisor ratings) I'm probably gonna do this deal...the only additional cost is taxes/resort fee from what I gathrr but I'm not sure
            Yeah...it not so top secret. Especially when Groupon representative says the picture shown is the hotel you get. I believe Groupon includes tax/resort fee into your transaction. So hotel deal+resort fee=total sum.

Comment

Working...
            X