Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Paradise Pier early check in/ extra magic hour?

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paradise Pier early check in/ extra magic hour?

We will be staying at PP for our vacay in the next couple weeks. We have 5 day park hoppers and are staying 4 nights.
    The plan is to leave Las Vegas at 3 am to arrive in So Cal before the parks open.
    I've been under the assumption that we would be able to take advantage of the extra magic hour at DCA the day of arrival.
    My concern is that since check in at PP is not until 3 or 4pm (I forgot which), we probably won't have our room keys yet.

The big question is : Will we be able to gain early entry? Is it possible to get room keys just for the sake of getting in to the parks? If necessary, we don't mind paying a little extra for early check in. Is that even an option?

Any suggestions/tips are greatly appreciated

• leopardchucks
    replied
    Thank you all for your responses!
    I did end up calling the hotel and they assured me we would be given room keys (possibly not for our actual room) in order to take advantage of the extra magic hour.

We are super duper excited to take advantage of the bag check service and start our days st the parks extra early. Wooo hoooo!

Gonna use that head start to get some World Of Color fast passes.

Leave a comment:

• silvanoshei
    replied
    You should be good for Early Morning Entry, we did a similar thing back at D23, stayed closer to the convention then shifted to DLH for a week. We showed up at 6am, they took our Bags and stored them, took our cell and told us we just take our cards to the gates to go do early entry.

When they called us, we just went to the room they provided to us and our cards worked on the doors and our luggage had been brought in.

All quite smooth.

Leave a comment:

• CoalingaLucy
    replied
    Originally posted by leopardchucks View Post
    We will be staying at PP for our vacay in the next couple weeks. We have 5 day park hoppers and are staying 4 nights.
    The plan is to leave Las Vegas at 3 am to arrive in So Cal before the parks open.
    I've been under the assumption that we would be able to take advantage of the extra magic hour at DCA the day of arrival.
    My concern is that since check in at PP is not until 3 or 4pm (I forgot which), we probably won't have our room keys yet.

The big question is : Will we be able to gain early entry? Is it possible to get room keys just for the sake of getting in to the parks? If necessary, we don't mind paying a little extra for early check in. Is that even an option?

Any suggestions/tips are greatly appreciated
    This is one you will do best to call with. The hotel staff folks are usually happy to answer questions like this and if you call at a low volume time, say like 7pm, you should get right through.

Good luck!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X