Announcement

Collapse

Reminder

It is against MiceChat's rules to promote any violations of Disney's rules. Members who choose to brag about breaking Disney's rules, or who encourage others to break Disney rules, will be immediately banned. There will be no exceptions.
See more
See less

September / October Questions..

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Travel Planning] September / October Questions..

I'll be at DL/DCA for 8 days this fall. Have daytime obligations and will be in the parks in the evenings, and I have MHP tickets for two of the nights.
    • I'm staying at the Anaheim Mariott (Convention Center) - is walking down Harbor to the main entrance still the easiest/quickest way to get to DL? ART didn't impress me last time.
    • I made reservations at the Blue Bayou for the Fantasmic! Dinner package. I'm travelling solo, but had to make a reservation for two. Will that be a problem when I show up as a party of one? Or do I need to find some random to go with me? I'd like to do the same thing for World of Color / Carthay Circle
    I'll write up another one of my long, but super infrequent trip reports when I get back... has been about 8 years since the last visit.

-B
    ** Oldschool A.D.D. Brigade **
    -- Keeper of the Main Street Corn Dogs -

it is summer time and traffic is slow on this site for now, you may want to move your questions to the actual disneyland part thread for help, though folks here are not much in the way of helping in trip planning anyhow,...so explore a different site or go to Micechat on facebook, volume there is heavier then on this site also and folks can help you there. I don't have facebook so don't now exactly what is happening on Micechat facebook, but a lot of regulars are no longer here and I suspect they are on facebook.

as for MHP nights, taxi or uber would be your best choice,outside of Christmas week, you are encountering the heaviest volume of folks in Disneyland, so you will want every advantage you could muster. your ART observation will be correct for those two nights and walking not so much, weather will be cool,so you could walk the other nights.

8 years.....well......visiting has changed.....really changed and will be interesting to read your trip report. If october 8 years ago was your last visit, then a big surprise awaits you!

Comment

Micechat has changed a lot over the years too... such is the way of things.

Thanks for the response,

-B
      ** Oldschool A.D.D. Brigade **
      -- Keeper of the Main Street Corn Dogs -

Comment

I doubt they'll give you any grief over just being a party of one. I've shown up to meal reservations a few short of the number on the reservation a number of times and have never had an issue (although it's never been for a show/dinner package). Did you book your F! dinner reservation online or over the phone? If you did it online you could try calling them and maybe they'll be able to change it to a party of one over the phone.
        Also, I know you didn't ask but I'd suggest taking one of those 8 nights and spending it at Knott's Scary Farm instead.
        "In Hell, everybody loves popcorn."

Comment

Working...
        X