This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buses from LA to Anaheim?

I live near the UCLA campus and don't have a car, which means I should take a bus. But I'm actually not too familiar with the transportation system so I don't know what bus to take or how to time it (when I should leave, when I should come back so that I don't miss a bus) or if there's a better option besides buses. I would appreciate some advice, thank you.

"How do I depreciate this rock?"

Re: Buses from LA to Anaheim?

OK, I just used MTA.net and picked this Saturday, arriving around 10 AM.

It quotes about about a 2 and 1/2 hour trip one way from the "Ackerman" terminal at UCLA to Disneyland.

Starting with a Santa Monica Bus to a LA Rapid Bus (or the Green Line) to the MTA Route 460, which ends at Disneyland.

About $6 round trip.... Hope you have a good book
    Check out my Theme Park Photos at http://darkbeer.smugmug.com

Comment

2 and 1/2 hours? Wow. Thanks for the tip. I'll try that site and do different days/hours.

"How do I depreciate this rock?"

Comment

Originally posted by loveberri87 View Post
        I live near the UCLA campus and don't have a car, which means I should take a bus. But I'm actually not too familiar with the transportation system so I don't know what bus to take or how to time it (when I should leave, when I should come back so that I don't miss a bus) or if there's a better option besides buses. I would appreciate some advice, thank you.
        Another option is taking the Flyaway from Westwood to LAX, then taking the Disneyland Express from LAX. We discussed this in another thread a couple of months ago.
        Two stops. Stops are what slow a bus trip down.

Second option is it to go with a bunch of people and that one of them has a car, or you split the rental fees.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X