Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

UPGRADE

The forums will be upgraded to the latest software version on 9/26/17 at 9:30pm PDT. The upgrade should only take a few minutes. During the upgrade you might experience errors, but they will go away once the upgrade is completed. This is not the upgrade/move we have been discussing for the past few months. This is just normal, minor maintenance. Thank you.
2 of 3 < >

Ad Blockers

Please do not use ad blocking software when visiting MiceChat. It costs money to keep MiceChat online, and ad revenue offsets this. Thank you.
3 of 3 < >

Registration Policy

In order to eliminate SPAM, all new users must verify their email. Once the email address is verified, we make sure your IP address is not a VPN, proxy, or tor exit node. If you have tried to register and it was not approved, please send an email to administrator@micechat.com. We will try to resolve the issue and then you can try again. Thank you.
See more
See less

Buses from LA to Anaheim?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buses from LA to Anaheim?

I live near the UCLA campus and don't have a car, which means I should take a bus. But I'm actually not too familiar with the transportation system so I don't know what bus to take or how to time it (when I should leave, when I should come back so that I don't miss a bus) or if there's a better option besides buses. I would appreciate some advice, thank you.

"How do I depreciate this rock?"

Re: Buses from LA to Anaheim?

OK, I just used MTA.net and picked this Saturday, arriving around 10 AM.

It quotes about about a 2 and 1/2 hour trip one way from the "Ackerman" terminal at UCLA to Disneyland.

Starting with a Santa Monica Bus to a LA Rapid Bus (or the Green Line) to the MTA Route 460, which ends at Disneyland.

About $6 round trip.... Hope you have a good book
    Check out my Theme Park Photos at http://darkbeer.smugmug.com

Comment

2 and 1/2 hours? Wow. Thanks for the tip. I'll try that site and do different days/hours.

"How do I depreciate this rock?"

Comment

Originally posted by loveberri87 View Post
        I live near the UCLA campus and don't have a car, which means I should take a bus. But I'm actually not too familiar with the transportation system so I don't know what bus to take or how to time it (when I should leave, when I should come back so that I don't miss a bus) or if there's a better option besides buses. I would appreciate some advice, thank you.
        Another option is taking the Flyaway from Westwood to LAX, then taking the Disneyland Express from LAX. We discussed this in another thread a couple of months ago.
        Two stops. Stops are what slow a bus trip down.

Second option is it to go with a bunch of people and that one of them has a car, or you split the rental fees.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X