Announcement

Collapse

Forum Issues

The MiceChat staff is listening to your PM's and the notes provided in the flagged posts. We will provide more information in a post that will be published no later than Sunday night, 6/23/19. The link will be provided here.
See more
See less

How to Use Uber

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to Use Uber

Hi everyone! I'm pricing out shuttles to get from LAX to the HoJo beside Disneyland. I've heard Uber is also a good choice but where I'm from we don't have Uber. I have no idea how it works, what the cost is like, and if they can pick you up from LAX. Can someone with experience with this clue me in? TIA!
    1st trip to Disneyland: Spring 1990
    2nd trip: Summer 2006
    3rd trip: Fall 2008!
    :yea:

You can get a quote for your fare on the Uber website or through the Uber app. A ride from LAX to Anaheim is probably around $40.

Comment

Kikdenn is correct, once you install the app (or just go to the website) you can get a fare estimate. Know that the time of the day, and the day itself can have huge impacts on the actual price (probably $20 swing at least). LAX now has designated locations for picking up with Uber/Lyft/etc - typically the app does a pretty good job of telling you where outside the terminal you will need to wait.

Comment

We paid around $70 each way from LAX to Country Inn and suites last July. We used the XL because out daughter uses a wheelchair. We also use it on the hottest days to and from the park. It was great!
        "To ALL who come to this happy place, Welcome" Walt Disney

sigpic
        All means ALL

Comment

Working...
        X