This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suggestions For a Private Dinner?

I'm looking to rent/reserve a private room at a restaurant near Disneyland. There would be about 50ish people. I'd like to do something similar to what Dusty etc. did for New Years Eve - have a set menu with alcohol extra (unless it could be included for a reasonable price - but I doubt that will happen!). Of course, cheap price per person, yet decent food. is preferred LOL

Any suggestions?
    Ralph Brennen's is the only place we have so far, but I want to get away from Disney.
    I was thinking about Gardenwalk (the event will be April, May or June). What restaurants are there/will be? Preliminary research says that Cheesecake Factory doesn't have the room (could be wrong?)

Any other restaurants that would fit the criteria?

THANK YOU!
    Good morning, son
    In twenty years from now
    Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
    And I can tell you 'bout today
    And how I picked you up and everything changed
    It was pain
    Sunny days and rain
    I knew you'd feel the same things...

sigpic

Re: Suggestions For a Private Dinner?

Hi NNL, if you are still considering DTD, I went to a birthday party last year at Naples. They had the whole upstairs outdoor patio, about the same number of people. No other guests were seated up there so it was pretty private. The food was great and I thought the service was more attentive than as a walk up customer. I have no idea of cost though. I will keep thinking if there's any other places ....

Comment

You could try looking at The Block. There are a lot of restaurants that might be able to accomodate you.

Ralph Brennan's was going to be my suggestion, but since you want to go off site, then that isn't very helpful.
      Anything listed on the park maps as an attraction is fair game for inclusion in the Rally.
      I cannot confirm nor deny the inclusion of any attraction in the Rally.

May the Gumballs Be with You...Always.

NO GOATS!

Comment

Lunch or dinner?

Here's a place up in the hills in Orange. I don't know how much it would be per person, but they have a buffet option which might help, and their food is good. Also, you get an awesome view of Orange County and at night, you can totally see the Disneyland fireworks! Friends had their wedding reception there on New Year's Eve one year and it was a great time.
        http://www.orangecountyminingco.com/index.htm
        A signature should go here.

Comment

I don't like any DTD restaurants except ESPN Zone. Never been to Ralph's so that's on the list.
          I think Jeff looked at the block's list and saw alcatraz brewing company?
          I know Dave and Busters is at a shopping center near DL.
          i don't know the area very well. lol

I think we're looking for lunchish, like early afternoon.
          Thanks for the suggestions so far!!!
          Good morning, son
          In twenty years from now
          It was pain
          Sunny days and rain

sigpic

Comment

I had a nice experience with Cafe Tu Tu Tango at the Block. Not sure as to how well they would handle a large though.
            "If we cut the budget are you going to be the one standing at the exit explaining to guests why the ride they just rode is a piece of crap?" - - John Lasseter

Comment

Cafe Tu Tu Tango (well Fishbulb) held a birthday party for Dusty a couple of years back. Ran about $15.00 per person with a no host bar. Was GREAT! Highly recommended.
              Mom, remember, it's not what a person is like on the outside that counts,
              it's what they are like in their HEART!

- Wolfette

Comment

It has a nice atmosphere. It feels different from just a traditional restraunt. You sit on couches and stuff. Very cool.
                "If we cut the budget are you going to be the one standing at the exit explaining to guests why the ride they just rode is a piece of crap?" - - John Lasseter

Comment

Don't remember couches.....actually just went there last week, but could be wrong about that. The whole premise is that it is run by starving artists, so their artwork is all over and for sale. Appetizers only, but when Fishy had the party we had a buffet kind of thing set up. Great party place!
                  Mom, remember, it's not what a person is like on the outside that counts,
                  it's what they are like in their HEART!

- Wolfette

Comment

Ooh, that tu tu tango looks great!!
                    Good morning, son
                    In twenty years from now
                    It was pain
                    Sunny days and rain

sigpic

Comment

There is a Buca di Beppo down the street on Harbor, it has private rooms for banquets and set menus.

http://www.bucadibeppo.com/banquets/BanquetMenu.PDF
                      sigpic

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X