X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Upgrade parkhoppers to AP questions

Hello everyone,

So after polling everyone I've decided to maybe do a weekend trip to Disneyland in June and return back in November with extended family. So with that said, we are thinking about getting some APs. Do you think that I should look for someone who is going and has 1 day left on parkhopper and buy that and upgrade the day we get there? Do you see any problems with that?

Thank you!
    Jessica
    Next trips to Disneyland are Aug 7-11 and Nov 21-26!

Re: Upgrade parkhoppers to AP questions

I can't see a problem with it, it's a smart idea. As long as you can find someone with a day left willing to sell it to you. I don't think they put the people's names on the park hoppers.

"To Serve Man... it's a cookbook!!!"

Ever heard of the dyslexic man who sold his soul to Santa?

Comment

It's a not only NOT a smart idea it is illegal. Park hoppers and all ticket media are non-transferable. You are taking a huge risk if you do this and could be out more money than if you just paid for your June trip as planned and upgraded with those tickets.
      I love my awesome crazy wonderful friends!!

"Do you remember in kindergarten, how youd meet a kid,
      then 10 seconds later youd be playing like you were best friends?"

:love:

Comment

Originally posted by tinkermonkey View Post
        It's a not only NOT a smart idea it is illegal. Park hoppers and all ticket media are non-transferable. You are taking a huge risk if you do this and could be out more money than if you just paid for your June trip as planned and upgraded with those tickets.
        Exactly what tinkermonkey said. While you may see tickets on sites like eBay and other places, the tickets clearly state that they are not transferable, and we here at MiceChat do not condone any activities that are out of legal bounds in regards to tickets, downloads, copywritten material etc.

Therefore, thread closed. Thanks!

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Originally posted by AGhostFromThePast
        all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X