• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Homewood Suites and Embassy Suites?

Ok, now they're looking at these two:
    Homewood Suites Anaheim Main Gate Area,
    Embassy Suites Anaheim - North,
    (both of those are on Harbor Blvd.)

Has anyone stayed at these? Good or bad?
    Again, doesn't matter how close they are to DL, just if they are clean and comfy and stuff
    thanks!
    Good morning, son
    In twenty years from now
    Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
    And I can tell you 'bout today
    And how I picked you up and everything changed
    It was pain
    Sunny days and rain
    I knew you'd feel the same things...

sigpic

Re: Homewood Suites and Embassy Suites?

We stayed at the Homewood Suites in Garden Grove about 2 years ago. Beds were OK. Rooms were clean and somewhat roomy for 4 of us. The free breakfast was nice, not as good as an Embassy Suites. Parking was free. Tim's review 'it was a standard nice two room suite'.
    sigpic

Comment

Thank you both!
      Good morning, son
      In twenty years from now
      It was pain
      Sunny days and rain

sigpic

Comment

Embassy Suites is awesome. I've stayed there several times and loved it. The rooms are huge, up to date, clean and you can't beat the breakfast!

Be aware that the ES on Frontera St. is much farther from the park than it says on the website. As the crow flies it's only a couple of miles away. However the driving time is longer with all the lights and streets you have to take to get there. The one on Harbor is much closer. Also, once you're there you'll find that they use the ART (Anaheim Resort Transit) shuttle. You have to pay for it for the day, and they make stops at all the resorts, so keep that in mind when you're timing your day.

Comment

Thanks!!
          It's for my parents, and they keep changing their mind where they might stay LOL!!
          I don't think they're going *TO* the park, just to things *AROUND* the park.
          It's frustrating LOL!!
          I'll let them know what you said!
          Good morning, son
          In twenty years from now
          It was pain
          Sunny days and rain

sigpic

Comment

We've never stayed at the Anaheim-North Embassy Suites, but the Embassy Suites on Harbor in Garden Grove is great! We've stayed there a few times, and would not hesitate to return. Great breakfast. Great rooms. Try to get one of the suites located in the middle of the front, facing Harbor. The building "pooches-out" in the middle slightly, and it makes for two larger suites on each floor.
            These are the games that never end.

Comment

We've stayed at Homewood Suites a number of times. We love that it has a full sized fridge (we like to buy milk, bottled water, pop), and a microwave. Also they have dishes, cups, a dishwasher (no maids cleaning your dishes in the bathroom sink!) etc. in the kitchen. And, 2 televisions.....I am an insomniac, and, I always stay up well past hubby. So, I go in the living room and watch t.v. They also have a little mini-mart in the lobby, which is nice at midnight if you just want a 7-Up or something. They also have free internet in the business center, with 2 computers you can use. Most people have laptops...we don't...so, I enjoyed that benefit.

The beds are typical polyester bedspreads, or, were last time I was at that place in Nov. 06. (When my diamond earrings were stolen!) So, that was my last time there.

Comment

Homewood Suites and Embassy Suites are both owned by Hilton....so either way it's a good product.

Comment

Originally posted by Ward View Post
                  We've never stayed at the Anaheim-North Embassy Suites, but the Embassy Suites on Harbor in Garden Grove is great! We've stayed there a few times, and would not hesitate to return. Great breakfast. Great rooms. Try to get one of the suites located in the middle of the front, facing Harbor. The building "pooches-out" in the middle slightly, and it makes for two larger suites on each floor.
                  Same here, we've had great stays at the Embassy South in Garden Grove.

Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X