Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Ad Blockers

Please do not use ad blocking software when visiting MiceChat. It costs money to keep MiceChat online, and ad revenue offsets this. Thank you.
2 of 2 < >

Registration Policy

In order to eliminate SPAM, all new users must verify their email. Once the email address is verified, we make sure your IP address is not a VPN, proxy, or tor exit node. If you have tried to register and it was not approved, please send an email to administrator@micechat.com. We will try to resolve the issue and then you can try again. Thank you.
See more
See less

Alaska Airlines Kids Fly Free

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alaska Airlines Kids Fly Free

What am I not getting about this promo? It seems like the deal to beat all deals, right? But when I go through all the steps online, it comes out to a price HIGHER than if I just go through Alaska Air for the flight and either book a hotel direct or via another site like Getawaytoday or Orbitz.

It doesn't appear to be adding park tickets into the package - is it? We are AP holders so we don't need them.

Thought I'd ask here before calling the airline and having to deal with being put on hold forever....
    I love my awesome crazy wonderful friends!!

"Do you remember in kindergarten, how you�d meet a kid,
    then 10 seconds later you�d be playing like you were best friends?"

:love:

Re: Alaska Airlines Kids Fly Free

Hi tinkermonkey - You know I have been fooling aroung with this promo on the Alaska Air site for a week or two now and I think it's only for certain flights during the day and you have to read the fine print because there are blackout days, too.

I am SO trying to take advantage of this promo seeing as how it's been extended all summer! The DL site is running the same promo so I was going to try that, too. Although, if I was comparing correctly Alaska Air is doing the 2 days free park tix and the DL site is not?

Anyways, if you call AA let me know how it goes....

Comment

Call them. Previous poster was right, only certain flights use the promo.
      I used this promo in Feb and booked through AA directly. THey found a way better deal than any other site I checked out.
      Plus, I was never on hold and they were so fast and friendly to deal with.
      Good luck.

Comment

Hi samsma!

If you don't mind me asking, what hotel did you stay at with this promo? And did you like it?

Thank you!

Comment

We stayed at the Knotts Resort. WE had been there before and liked it. They include a free shuttle to and from the park, and other attractions.
          They will let you pick from a whole bunch of hotels, so if you have a fave they should be able to price it in the package for you.
          We added the park hoppers with them and got them $10 less than any other advertised price, which was good.
          The lady who helped me was great, as I was changing dates and hotels to find the best deal for us. She looked up every option for me , and did not loose patience with me at all.

Comment

You are awesome, thanks samsma!

Comment

If you go through the Walt Disney Travel - Disneyland Website they also offer the Alaska Kids Fly Free Offer.
              Denise
              www.magicaltravel.com Sponsors of the Disney Cruise Line Forum:thumbup:

Be careful of imitators. Only book with
              Authorized Disney Vacation Planners!
              denise@magicaltravel.com

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X