This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Going to Disneyland in july need hotel help

i am planning to disneyland in july and i need some help finding a good hotel. i also want a good view of the disney park i.e. castle, matterhorn. i am getting a four day parkhopper and also going USH. what are some good hotels to stay near disneyland. my budget per night is $300.

Re: Going to Disneyland in july need hotel help

Originally posted by Disneyfan4 View Post
    i am planning to disneyland in july and i need some help finding a good hotel. i also want a good view of the disney park i.e. castle, matterhorn. i am getting a four day parkhopper and also going USH. what are some good hotels to stay near disneyland. my budget per night is $300.
    Is your budget $300 per night for the hotel only?
    Denise
    www.magicaltravel.com Sponsors of the Disney Cruise Line Forum:thumbup:

Be careful of imitators. Only book with
    Authorized Disney Vacation Planners!
    denise@magicaltravel.com

Comment

my maxium per night is $300. i am now thinking of staying four nights at the candy cane inn and then 2 nights at either the DLH or GCH, but can't decide.

Comment

since you are already going to buy a 4 day park hopper, why not just buy an annual pass and then get the annual pass discount for the hotel room? what dates are you staying and i can check the ap rates for you and see if its worth it. with an ap you also get discounts on dining and souveniers.
        Next trips to Disneyland are Aug 7-11 and Nov 21-26!

Comment

actually it looks like paradise pier is $270 for standard, $315 park view...disneyland hotel is $300 standard, $345 park view and grand california...do you really wanna know???? $405 standard. you can always call them. i saw alot of posts that they get a better deal when they call and in and just ask for the ap rate.

From the disneyland.com website:
          Reserve Your Room Now Call us at (714) 520-5006† from 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. PST daily to reserve your room. Please ask for rate plan "AP6."
          Next trips to Disneyland are Aug 7-11 and Nov 21-26!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X