Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

MiceChat Rules

A list of MiceChat's rules can be found at the top of the Disneyland forum.
2 of 2 < >

Ad Blockers

Please do not use ad blocking software when visiting MiceChat. It costs money to keep MiceChat online, and ad revenue offsets this. Thank you.
See more
See less

Americas Best Inns - Anaheim?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Americas Best Inns - Anaheim?

Has anyone stayed here? I did a kayak.com search for a mid-May trip and it's popping up at $55/night. There are only 2 reviews on TripAdvisor, and I value your guys' opinions much more anyway.

Re: Americas Best Inns - Anaheim?

Are you referring to www.anaheimastoriainn.com? (Americas Best Value Inn) I have just booked there for $55 as well (September 08). I'd like to hear feedback as well! We are not planning to spend a ton of time at the hotel, so luxury is not a requirement.
    Have a great trip!
    Last edited by DarylF; 05-30-2008, 11:08 PM. Reason: typo

Comment

America's Best Inn has an address of 414 W Ball Rd and the lowest rate was $79 and the Anaheim Inn Astoria is at 426 W Ball rd so they're different locales. For the same rate you could stay at Anaheim Plaza Hotel and they are a 15 minute walk to the gate. I always stay there.
      When I go to Disneyland, I tune my FRS Radio to channel 2, without a quiet code. They're faster than a cell phone and you can talk to a whole group at a time, and you don't have to get everyone's cell phone number in advance.

Comment

I second the Anaheim Plaza Hotel (Tho it really is a motel). I always got a great price .. and is in reasonable walking distance.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X