This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Bets for toddlers!!!

Ok guys....I'm dating myself....but my daughter is 24, so it has been a LONG time since I have had a toddler at disneyland!!
    Can you please give me your opinions on the character meals that are available and tell me which one would be the best bet for a three year old boy?
    Thank you.
    Also, I loved white water cafe when I was at disneyland/dca the last visit. Is it still good?
    One more question please. I've never been to a rainforest cafe. Is this someplace my grandson would enjoy?
    Thanks everyone!!
    Any day at Disneyland is a Happy Day!!!! :ap:

If you see a cute yellow lab puppy with a yellow cape, WAVE! It might be us! (Or it may be someone else that lurks here!) Thank you for asking before you pet! Next trip, Dec 22-Jan 3rd.

Comment

Re: Best Bets for toddlers!!!

Rainforest may be too loud and intense for a toddler. The effects that go off every 10 minutes (rainstorm, gorillas, etc.) or so may be too much for a little one. Heck, that place gives me a headache.

I think a toddler/preschooler would have much more fun at Goofy's or Lilo & Stitch's breakfast at Paradise Pier. I would suggest picking one character meal for your trip. No sense in doing them all at once. Save some of the unique experiences for later trips when he'll remember more about them.

Comment

we had the entertainment book and Bigs pizza was in it. My son is 3 and picky. We do goofys kitchen for special occasions because it gets pricey. Bigs pizza is harbor blvd around the ball and harbor blvd intersection. They were always cleaning up the salad bar and cooking fresh pizza and tacos. they had a bunch of stuff that was hot and yummy. its almost like shakeys pizza but better. my hubby and i ate for 10 bucks with drinks and buffet for lunch after the entertainment discount. my son is up and down so for him it was great for him to run in the game area no one was there since it was early lunch time

Comment

So I take it your not going to WDW you are going back to california?
          to bad, I was looking forward to your comparisons to the parks Have fun in disneyland.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X