This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fairfield

So i think we have decided to go with the Fairfield... Just wondering if anyone has any opinions? we are going with my parents and my mom is quite picky and a clean freak... I am hoping it will be okay. Also, does anyone know if they have adjoining rooms? Thanks so much for your help!

Re: Fairfield

We stayed there. If you can, get a room facing the park and you'll have a terrific view! The rooms were very clean and the front desk very helpful. (We had booked a smoking room, but they gave us non-smoking and that's when they changed us to the room facing Disneyland). We ordered from the restaurant that's attached to the hotel and it came pretty fast and hot. Plus on the days when we wanted to save a few bucks, McDonald's was next door. It really was a great experience, I hope you like it too!

Comment

I have stayed there before and I can agree with seinfeld when I say GET A PARK VIEW ROOM!!! great views espically for fireworks in the evening!

As a matter of fact...i'm booking another stay there in September. Have fun!
      Did you know that 87% of spoken statistics are made up on the spot?

Comment

I really like the Fairfield - really comfy beds! And yes, they do have adjoining rooms. I've only had one problem there (maintenance was trying to get into the locked room next to ours, I wasn't sure what they were doing (it was midnight), but I finally opened the door and asked what was going on - I guess the people in that room came out the adjoining doors through our room, but had dead bolted their front door, so I let them in through our room. They did give us a complimentary night for the noise.

I also like the Fairfield because you are close to the parks and the Mimi's is right out front. Yummy!
        sigpic
        Will trade husband for Disneyland and DCA Pins!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X