Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

MiceChat Knott's Scary Farm Event

Tickets for MiceChat's annual Knott's Scary Farm meetup are now on sale. Event info can be found here - scaryfarm2017.eventzilla.net
2 of 3 < >

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge

The Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge has been opened. You can find it in the Lounges section.

All MiceChat rules still apply.
3 of 3 < >

Registrations

All new user registrations require email verification. Please make sure that micechat.com is not blocked by your SPAM filter. Approvals are done at least once per day, but no approval will be given for accounts that have not verified their email address. No account created using anonymous services will be approved. These include proxies, VPN's, and Tor exit nodes. IP address reputations are also checked. Any IP address with questionable reputation will be banned and the registration denied.
See more
See less

Disneyland 1965 - Jungle Cruise, Submarine Voyage, Indian Village, Autopia and More!

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disneyland 1965 - Jungle Cruise, Submarine Voyage, Indian Village, Autopia and More!

I've been slowly going through some old home movie footage and putting together Disneyland montages from when I was a kid. Here's some good stuff from the summer of 1965:

You can also view it in high quality on YouTube:

Enjoy.
    Follow me on Twitter and Facebook.

Re: Disneyland 1965 - Jungle Cruise, Submarine Voyage, Indian Village, Autopia and Mo

That was kool DisneyTim. You have inspired me to go through my old film and see what I have. 1965 was the year I got drafted to go to that land war in southeast Asia. Long time ago.

Mike
    Yep, still in Lakeside

Comment

Re: Disneyland 1965 - Jungle Cruise, Submarine Voyage, Indian Village, Autopia and Mo

Originally posted by One_Rev View Post
      You have inspired me to go through my old film and see what I have.
      I highly recommend it. I had 3 1/2 hours of 8mm home movies slowly deteriorating in a closet. Converting them to digital was the best thing I could do. I'm having a blast being able to see and share them again.
      Follow me on Twitter and Facebook.

Comment

I want the Midget Autopia in my yard :judge:

Such awesome footage.

Comment

i looove ur videos! on thanksgiving i was goin through some old photo albums found a bunch of old d-land pics from when my mom was a kid. some as far back as 66

Comment

Wow, wonderful footage. Thanks for sharing!

Comment

I have never been to Disneyland, but that jungle cruise looked awesome! In 1965 I was 4years old, that would had been so over the top! Even in this time it looks pretty cool. The native dancer is performing a hoop dance, I have been to a few Pow Wows and it's pretty rare to see hoop dancers now, but I have seen a few. This guy is good. Thanks for sharing your memories, I really enjoyed watching you montage.
              Nancy
              orlando transportation

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X