• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • rob3gd
    MiceChatter
    • Aug 2009

Think i have good news about captain eo's return to disneyland

First, i would like to say hello to everyone for i am a new user and have been reading this forum for about a month now.

Now, i went to disneyland for my cousins birthday yesterday, and after i watched honey i shrunk the audience, which i think its ok, but not great, i saw a couple of people who looked like technicians, i asked them if they new anything bout a possible return of captain eo. They were num at first to tell me anything, but desparate to get an answer they weren't gonna get away from me. They told me that they are in a good position to bring back the film for halloween, but there are still a couple of glitches they have to work out so the audience can have the full experience just like the original. They also told me that when there is a final decision made, there wont be any major announcements because they want it to be a surprise and also they are already concerned with traffic in the park.

So it looks like we are just gonna have to sit back and watch what happens.
    Last edited by rob3gd; 08-22-2009, 04:35 PM.
    "Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, Disneyland proudly presents our spectacular festival pageant of nighttime magic and imagination in thousands of sparkling lights and electro-synthe-magnetic musical sounds. The Main Street Electrical Parade!"
  • Dustysage
    Man of mystery and
    MiceChat Administrator
    • Jan 2005

Re: Think i have good news about captain eo's return to disneyland

Keep following Al's updates. We should have the full story for you very soon. He's been posting updates as the news filters in.
    MiceChat 101: Be NICE! If you don't play well with others, you are in the wrong sandbox.

Find us on Facebook: .

How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,
    Save

Comment

• rob3gd
      MiceChatter
      • Aug 2009

Sorry but who is al? Where can i find these updates?
      "Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, Disneyland proudly presents our spectacular festival pageant of nighttime magic and imagination in thousands of sparkling lights and electro-synthe-magnetic musical sounds. The Main Street Electrical Parade!"

Comment

• yoyoflamingo
        How do you do?
        MiceChat Round-Up Crew
        • Jan 2005

Al Lutz is the main writer/editor at Miceage. Here's a link to his most recent update.

His updates aren't on a regular schedule, but when he has news, he posts. However, even if he doesn't post on a regular basis, the other columns on Miceage are wonderful reads and give you updates of other parts of the Disney company.

Welcome to MC and thanks for the news!
        It's a Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah...Tip for Today!

Comment

• rob3gd
          MiceChatter
          • Aug 2009

thanks flamingo, sure will keep up

Comment

• TheGlassSlipper
            MiceChatter
            • May 2009

Yup a friend of mine works there and he tells me there is A LOT of talk within Disney that they are bringing it back! For all those who doubted, we shall see!

Comment

• TheGlassSlipper
              MiceChatter
              • May 2009

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UYnf7_CLyD8]YouTube - Tim Babb's Kingdom Comedy: Bring Back Captain EO[/ame]

Comment

• rob3gd
                MiceChatter
                • Aug 2009

lol, great post. almost got the moonwalk packed down
                Last edited by rob3gd; 08-22-2009, 04:39 PM.

Comment

• rob3gd
                  MiceChatter
                  • Aug 2009

OMG LOOK AT THIS VIDEO I FOUND ON YOUTUBE OF FAMILY GUY ON CAPTAIN EO, FUNNY OR OFFENSIVE?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K_NvTkcnU3s]YouTube - Family Guy (Captain EO)[/ame]

Comment

• aimster
                    Waiting for my E-Ticket

• May 2005

LOL!

I still like Captain Eeyore better.

Comment

• TheGlassSlipper
                      MiceChatter
                      • May 2009

lol

Comment

• sailerm
                        • Jul 2006

OK that Family Guy clip was pretty funny.

Anyone where a complete version of Captain Eeyore is posted?

Comment

• rob3gd
                          MiceChatter
                          • Aug 2009

Originally posted by sailerm View Post
                          OK that Family Guy clip was pretty funny.

Anyone where a complete version of Captain Eeyore is posted?
                          [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ByRJq8SPMxc]YouTube - Captain Eeyore 1[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Out8HLbidTk&feature=related]YouTube - Captain Eeyore 2[/ame]

these are in fact the only ones that are actually posted to the internet

Comment

• seoitc
                            New MiceChatter
                            • Aug 2009

Originally posted by rob3gd View Post
                            OMG LOOK AT THIS VIDEO I FOUND ON YOUTUBE OF FAMILY GUY ON CAPTAIN EO, FUNNY OR OFFENSIVE?
                            Pakistan
                            YouTube - Family Guy (Captain EO)
                            Nice amazing video. thanks for posting great post.

Comment

• Yzma's_Apprentice
                              Feeeel the power Kronk...
                              • Aug 2009

I still have my original Captain EO t-shirt!! The red, orange, and blue stripe!! I will wear it proudly if this returns! I can't wait!
                              check out my band then like us (if you want)!

MoJo SoNiC

"your face, she will be on everybodys tongue!"

Comment

• susstar
                                MiceChatter
                                • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Yzma's_Apprentice View Post
                                I still have my original Captain EO t-shirt!! The red, orange, and blue stripe!! I will wear it proudly if this returns! I can't wait!
                                i know a whole bunch of people who would kill you for that shirt, haha.
                                Omg i cant even tell u how excited i am for this! I WILL be first in line haha

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X