Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

MiceChat Knott's Scary Farm Event

Tickets for MiceChat's annual Knott's Scary Farm meetup are now on sale. Event info can be found here - scaryfarm2017.eventzilla.net
2 of 3 < >

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge

The Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge has been opened. You can find it in the Lounges section.

All MiceChat rules still apply.
3 of 3 < >

Registrations

All new user registrations require email verification. Please make sure that micechat.com is not blocked by your SPAM filter. Approvals are done at least once per day, but no approval will be given for accounts that have not verified their email address. No account created using anonymous services will be approved. These include proxies, VPN's, and Tor exit nodes. IP address reputations are also checked. Any IP address with questionable reputation will be banned and the registration denied.
See more
See less

Toy story funhouse and parade

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Toy story funhouse and parade

This pics are from Disneyland in 28/1/1996

The trip was very special for me since a year early I had a difficult open heart operation, and I was still on recovery, it made me relax and recover faster I guess )

I was obsseced with Toy Story and I'm still like it LOL

Sadly since it was too long ago I don't remember it too clear, but it was fun.

That is me in the front, wow my hair was messy XD is a lot better now.

It was raining a bit in that week so Buzz has moist inside his helmet XD

There was also a parade at day, and at night a lone group of soldiers in a bad marched on the streets.

sigpic

Re: Toy story funhouse and parade

Awesome pics! Thanks for sharing!

Visit my mice chat toy shop!
    http://micechat.com/forums/merchandi...oy-shoppe.html

Track Disney Animation Presence in the Theme Parks Worldwide!
    http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...ired-them.html

Comment

Thanks! that was a fun show.

I remember I tried to take pics of Woody and Slinky Dog, but since it was on a film camera so they didn't came out I'm so happy that we now have digital cameras and we can see in moment how the pics have being taken. ) and if there's a mistake we can take more.
      sigpic

Comment

Very cool pictures!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X