• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• July 2, 2010: DVC Balcony Views

Please discuss it here.
    Werner Weiss
    Curator of Yesterland, featuring discontinued Disneyland attractions

Re: July 2, 2010: DVC Balcony Views

Wow, thank you so much for posting this again! My husband and I just joined DVC so the pictures were incredibly helpful!!

Comment

At Bay Lake Tower, we stayed with both a Bay Lake View and a standard view. In our opinion, the standard view of the courtyard/pool area is just as relaxing and wonderful as the Bay Lake view, especially with the Bamboo forest and the sound of the fountain. The Magic Kingdom view is a little disappointing with the parking lot....if you want to see the Magic Kingdom from the resort, head up to the Top of the World. Save points, and enjoy the views free from parking lots.
      It's a Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah...Tip for Today!

Comment

I had the pleasure of staying in the Grand Villa at the Grand Californian last February. We had the unit with the pool view that you toured. First, as a pool player, the area with the pool table is too small, so as cool a feature as it seems to be, the pool table is for giggles only. But I would think the other Grand Villa would have the better view since it faces World of Color, and the soundtrack is piped in through the television.

Something to ask for if you go.

Comment

Originally posted by Lloydian View Post
          I had the pleasure of staying in the Grand Villa at the Grand Californian last February. We had the unit with the pool view that you toured. First, as a pool player, the area with the pool table is too small, so as cool a feature as it seems to be, the pool table is for giggles only. But I would think the other Grand Villa would have the better view since it faces World of Color, and the soundtrack is piped in through the television.

Something to ask for if you go.
          Great tip!

Werner- I loved the photo essay! We just stayed at Kidani Village with a savannah view & were so happy with it. I can't wait for the Hawaii opening!
          <o>

Comment

Werner,
            This essay must have been a lot of work. I thought it was fantastic. Thank you.

Comment

I stayed at the Grand Californian last September when the DVC wing first opened. I didn't stay as a DVC member but as a regular hotel guest. Our room was a standard studio hotel room and the view was of a large fence and the backside of Mullholand Madness. Which was fun because we waved at people on the ride. It was a great room and would love to stay there again.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X