Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

MiceChat Knott's Scary Farm Event

Tickets for MiceChat's annual Knott's Scary Farm meetup are now on sale. Event info can be found here - scaryfarm2017.eventzilla.net
2 of 3 < >

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge

The Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge has been opened. You can find it in the Lounges section.

All MiceChat rules still apply.
3 of 3 < >

Registrations

All new user registrations require email verification. Please make sure that micechat.com is not blocked by your SPAM filter. Approvals are done at least once per day, but no approval will be given for accounts that have not verified their email address. No account created using anonymous services will be approved. These include proxies, VPN's, and Tor exit nodes. IP address reputations are also checked. Any IP address with questionable reputation will be banned and the registration denied.
See more
See less

December 7, 2010: The Secret Tour of Disneyland, 2nd Edition

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• December 7, 2010: The Secret Tour of Disneyland, 2nd Edition

Last year, I recommended The Secret Tour of Disneyland for anyone who likes Disneyland enough to read Yesterland, MiceAge, and MiceChat. The same advice applies to the 2nd Edition.

Please discuss it here.
    Werner Weiss
    Curator of Yesterland, featuring discontinued Disneyland attractions

Re: December 7, 2010: The Secret Tour of Disneyland, 2nd Edition

I haven't bought the first Edition, yet the second edition looks cool. I might consider getting it.

Timekeeper
    sigpicNow the Tower of Sauron has fallen
    Also, this picture and my Avatar was taken with a Nintendo DSi System and Nyko Magnification Lens & Case for DSi.

Comment

I bought the first Secret Tour edition last year. I was so impressed with it, I loaned it to one of my cast member friends, who still has it, because the can't stop watching it!

Since I've got a 42" widescreen LCD TV, I'm definitely going to buy the 2nd edition for the widescreen format. Honestly, that's just an excuse for me to support the Delmonts' efforts. They did a fantastic job, and am more than happy to support their efforts by buying the second edition. I hope they decide to do a DCA companion DVD someday.

Comment

I just got a big beautiful 50" plasma, so this new version looks pretty interesting to me. Great review, but of course leave it to me to find a typo -

“For example, I had the names of the signing busts in the Haunted Mansion mixed up,” mentioned John.
        I'm pretty sure the busts aren't signing anything while they're singing. . . . .

As always, just tryin' to help!

Comment

Originally posted by danyoung View Post
          I'm pretty sure the busts aren't signing anything while they're singing. . . . .

As always, just tryin' to help!
          Are the "signing busts" signing autograph books, or are they signing "Grim, Grinning Ghosts" for the hearing impaired? I didn't think they had hands.

(Thank you! I fixed it.)
          Werner Weiss
          Curator of Yesterland, featuring discontinued Disneyland attractions

Comment

Wow that looks great. I might have to buy that. By the way, do you know anyone who owns the longer version of the opening day at Disneyland. Also I was wondering if you have a transcript to the opening day broadcast. Thanks for your time and understanding!!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X