X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• herculeswhite
    started a topic Captian EO Tribute/Adventure Thru Inner Space

Captian EO Tribute/Adventure Thru Inner Space

Hello, as a former employee of Disneyland in Anaheim I must comment that upon the ending of the Captain EO tribute it would be wonderful to see the building used for a return of the "Adventure Thru Inner Space". Think about it, after riding Space Mountain which gives you an "adventure thru outer space" so-to-speak, you could then take an Adventure thru Inner Space. The time has come back around for this concept to be considered. Tomorrowland needs a little more science and just a little less fantasy.

• MrsMonroe
    replied
    Re: Captian EO Tribute/Adventure Thru Inner Space

didnt someone do a 3D recreation of it?

Leave a comment:

• TurtleZoo
    replied

ATIS was one of my favorite rides also! In part because the rotating chairs terrified my mother and aunt. Thanks for mentioning the song. I just found it here: Disneyland Music - Miracles From Molecules (Adventure Through Inner-Space) - YouTube

I agree: Tomorrowland could use more science and less fantasy. It would be great to introduce a futuristic means of travel (an updated version). I find the current Carousel of Progress rather frustrating. There are cool elements to it, but it could be a MUCH more fun, clever and Disneyland-esque attraction.

Leave a comment:

• LordVader
    replied

ATIS is one of the many extinct attractions that I would have loved to experience. The only problem is that I'm not sure the Magic Eye theatre is large enough to hold a newly re-imagined Adventure Thru Inner Space. But if it were to be done, the only thing that I ask is that they keep the original Paul Frees narration, and the original theme song. I keep finding myself singing 'Miracles from Molecules" at the strangest times.

Leave a comment:

• MrsMonroe
    replied

MAGNIFICATION!!!!! yes ATIS needs to return. maybe in 3D

Leave a comment:

• Jayden
    replied

I think that would be a great idea as well. Tomorrowland in general needs a re-haul.

Leave a comment:

• Bob Weaver
    replied

I agree... ATIS was one of my favorite attractions. The soundtrack with Paul Frees' inimitable voice could be used as-is. No need to record a new soundtrack. But they would benefit from new-generation, high-tech visual effects. I'd like to see them do it as a dual attraction, with a slow track that mostly recreates the original ATIS, and a thrill ride attraction that first goes through the same scenes but then goes on to a fast part of entirely new scenes.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X