Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

MiceChat Knott's Scary Farm Event

Tickets for MiceChat's annual Knott's Scary Farm meetup are now on sale. Event info can be found here - scaryfarm2017.eventzilla.net
2 of 3 < >

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge

The Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge has been opened. You can find it in the Lounges section.

All MiceChat rules still apply.
3 of 3 < >

Registrations

All new user registrations require email verification. Please make sure that micechat.com is not blocked by your SPAM filter. Approvals are done at least once per day, but no approval will be given for accounts that have not verified their email address. No account created using anonymous services will be approved. These include proxies, VPN's, and Tor exit nodes. IP address reputations are also checked. Any IP address with questionable reputation will be banned and the registration denied.
See more
See less

Why isn't Carnation Plaza (the food part) mentioned at yesterland.com?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why isn't Carnation Plaza (the food part) mentioned at yesterland.com?

Carnation plaza is still there, but the food service area is gone and replaced with a walkway / tunnel to Frontierland. Shouldn't this be included in the list of locations at yesterland.com?

Re: Why isn't Carnation Plaza (the food part) mentioned at yesterland.com?

yes it should, however I find that they rarely update this website. a lot of stuff isn't on there that should be. I realize it takes a lot of effort so I'm not criticizing them, they do a great job, just pointing out why it's not there

Comment

Re: Why isn't Carnation Plaza (the food part) mentioned at yesterland.com?

I believe they update that site on a regular basis. But the owner of the site (Werner) has said that because he like pictures, he will only feature attractions/restaraunts when he has good pictures of the attraction being featured.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X