Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

MiceChat Knott's Scary Farm Event

Tickets for MiceChat's annual Knott's Scary Farm meetup are now on sale. Event info can be found here - scaryfarm2017.eventzilla.net
2 of 3 < >

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge

The Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge has been opened. You can find it in the Lounges section.

All MiceChat rules still apply.
3 of 3 < >

Registrations

All new user registrations require email verification. Please make sure that micechat.com is not blocked by your SPAM filter. Approvals are done at least once per day, but no approval will be given for accounts that have not verified their email address. No account created using anonymous services will be approved. These include proxies, VPN's, and Tor exit nodes. IP address reputations are also checked. Any IP address with questionable reputation will be banned and the registration denied.
See more
See less

May 11, 2012: Baker's Field Bakery

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• May 11, 2012: Baker's Field Bakery

Please discuss it here.
    Werner Weiss
    Curator of Yesterland, featuring discontinued Disneyland attractions

Re: May 11, 2012: Baker's Field Bakery

I was born and raised in Bakersfield, and thought it was so cool to see this. I was kinda sad to see it go.

Comment

But nothing on the menu has a pun name! I'm not convinced this was ever in DCA! ;-)

Comment

I actually liked the smell of the roasting beans. I miss it if I'm being completely honest.

Comment

I never went into Baker's Field Bakery. Somehow I didn't even know it was there. I don't remember any funky smell wafting from it either. Guess I'm not too sad that it's gone... I like the theming of the decor, though.
          It's actually "Cars Land", not "Carsland".

Comment

I went in a couple of times, but I think the only thing I ever bought was a Sprite. It seemed okay compared to other places in Sunshine Plaza.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X