Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge

The Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge has been opened. You can find it in the Lounges section.

All MiceChat rules still apply, and all posts will be heavily scrutinized.

The forum is for topics that are Disney-related, but controversial. Topics not directly related to Disney will not be allowed.
2 of 2 < >

Registrations

All new user registrations require email verification. Please make sure that micechat.com is not blocked by your SPAM filter. Approvals are done at least once per day, but no approval will be given for accounts that have not verified their email address. No account created using anonymous services will be approved. These include proxies, VPN's, and Tor exit nodes. IP address reputations are also checked. Any IP address with questionable reputation will be banned and the registration denied.
See more
See less

May 18, 2012: America the Beautiful in Circarama

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• May 18, 2012: America the Beautiful in Circarama

Please discuss it here.
    Werner Weiss
    Curator of Yesterland, featuring discontinued Disneyland attractions

Re: May 18, 2012: America the Beautiful in Circarama

Thanks, Werner! Outstanding!
    At the risk of sounding like Varuca Salt,
    I want to see every Circarama and Circlevision movie (twice)
    made in the 1970s and before!

Add "rama" to any word and I'm sold.

Comment

Excellent article and loved the vintage photos of Tomorrowland. I was always a fan of ATB, but actually preferred American Journeys. Still miss it and wish there was a way they could fit it into alternate showings in Epcot, even though the theatres are in Canada and China!
      Please consider the environment before printing useless emails

Comment

I was too young to catch America the Beautiful, but I have very fond memories of Magic Carpet 'Round the World.

Comment

Speaking of America the Beautiful, wasn't there going to be a new dining location/presentation somewhere in Tomorrowland?

Timekeeper
          sigpicNow the Tower of Sauron has fallen
          Also, this picture and my Avatar was taken with a Nintendo DSi System and Nyko Magnification Lens & Case for DSi.

Comment

It's really awesome that Walt submitted a patent for the circlerama camera on top of Ecto-1. That was really visionary!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X