Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

MiceChat Knott's Scary Farm Event

Tickets for MiceChat's annual Knott's Scary Farm meetup are now on sale. Event info can be found here - scaryfarm2017.eventzilla.net
2 of 3 < >

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge

The Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge has been opened. You can find it in the Lounges section.

All MiceChat rules still apply.
3 of 3 < >

Registrations

All new user registrations require email verification. Please make sure that micechat.com is not blocked by your SPAM filter. Approvals are done at least once per day, but no approval will be given for accounts that have not verified their email address. No account created using anonymous services will be approved. These include proxies, VPN's, and Tor exit nodes. IP address reputations are also checked. Any IP address with questionable reputation will be banned and the registration denied.
See more
See less

July 6, 2012: The Disneyland Encyclopedia, 2nd Edition

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• July 6, 2012: The Disneyland Encyclopedia, 2nd Edition

Please discuss it here.
    Werner Weiss
    Curator of Yesterland, featuring discontinued Disneyland attractions

Re: July 6, 2012: The Disneyland Encyclopedia, 2nd Edition

I'm currently reading the 2008 version of that book courtesy of my public library. I must say I'm a fan and need a copy of one of the newer versions in my collection. Probably would be a boring read for those NOT disney obsessed..but if you love the park..and live breath eat and bleed disney you will enjoy it.
    Last edited by originaljahwoo; 07-18-2012, 07:17 PM.

Comment

Re: July 6, 2012: The Disneyland Encyclopedia, 2nd Edition

I've read the blue copy twice. It's utterly dog-eared and I love it. It's my favorite of all Disney books.

For some some great trip reports, features and reviews, please check out http://www.thedisneylandreport.com.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X