• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• July 27, 2012: Compass Books & Caf

Please discuss it here.
    Werner Weiss
    Curator of Yesterland, featuring discontinued Disneyland attractions

Better start working on the Earl of Sandwich. From what I've heard of their quick opening and closing of another location... Earl will be joining Yesterdayland in 1-2 years. The food inside the parks is getting too fun and affordable to leave for an expensive sandwich. Should I go to Flo's, Cozey Cone, Bordwalk Pizza, Hungry Bear, Jolly Holiday... or a chain sandwich shop at the far end of the mall.

Comment

Comment

MiceChat 101: Be NICE! If you don't play well with others, you are in the wrong sandbox.

Find us on Facebook: .

How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,
        Save

Comment

Originally posted by eicarr View Post
          Very interesting. I didn't know it was part of Books Inc. living near San Francisco I've grown up appritiating the great selection they cram in their stores normaly 5 times larger, but still small and without food like this location. But in the current economy people did more reading and less buying.

Better start working on the Earl of Sandwich. From what I've heard of their quick opening and closing of another location... Earl will be joining Yesterdayland in 1-2 years. The food inside the parks is getting too fun and affordable to leave for an expensive sandwich. Should I go to Flo's, Cozey Cone, Bordwalk Pizza, Hungry Bear, Jolly Holiday... or a chain sandwich shop at the far end of the mall.
          Earl of Sandwich, isn't expensive. In my opinion it is also one of the best sandwich places anywhere (great variety, and quality). I always go to the one in WDW when I am there. Having eaten at all of the places you mentioned, I can honestly say that Earl of Sandwich has better sandwiches for cheaper (none of the sandwiches were over $6).

It will be a bit of a walk to get there though and they definitely didn't look like they were going to open by the end of the summer when I checked out the construction on Wednesday.

Comment

Comment

sigpicNow the Tower of Sauron has fallen
              Also, this picture and my Avatar was taken with a Nintendo DSi System and Nyko Magnification Lens & Case for DSi.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Working...
                    X