Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I miss the original pizza they used to sell

Comment

Potatoes Augratin @ Blue Buyou and Tuna Burger @ Captain Hook.
      "These are a few of my favorite things"

sigpic

Comment

It isn’t exactly a food item for me.

I miss the River Belle Terrace as a counter service restaurant for breakfast. Every trip as a kid, we’d stop there and have breakfast. I’d usually get the Mickey pancake. When I had kids of my own, I took them there for their own Mickey pancakes.

The same breakfast items are offered elsewhere in the park, but that was the end of an era for me. Glad I was able to share it with my kids before it changed.

Time for new traditions I suppose.
        Mike_M

Disneyland Trips
        Walt Disney World
        Disneyland Paris

1980, 1982, 1984, 1986, 1987, 1989
        1990, 1992, 1993

2000, 2001, 2006, 2007, 2009
        2010, 2011, 2014, 2016, 2016, 2017, 2/2019, 11/2019

Comment

Originally posted by Mike_M View Post

I miss the River Belle Terrace as a counter service restaurant for breakfast. Every trip as a kid, we’d stop there and have breakfast. I’d usually get the Mickey pancake. When I had kids of my own, I took them there for their own Mickey pancakes.

The same breakfast items are offered elsewhere in the park, but that was the end of an era for me. Glad I was able to share it with my kids before it changed.

My response would be the same, except I don't have kids. As a child myself, we started every visit with those Mickey pancakes. I loved watching them put on the face from those little toothpicks. I miss it as counter service too.
          "I wish they all could be California Bears!"

Comment

Originally posted by Mike_M View Post

This is EXACTLY my same response.
            R.B.T. for breakfast was our family tradition, from as young as my kids started going.
            So, badly miss it...

Comment

Originally posted by JimmyDee View Post

This is EXACTLY my same response.
              R.B.T. for breakfast was our family tradition, from as young as my kids started going.
              So, badly miss it...
              River Belle Terrace- for Breakfast -specially the Silver Dollar Pancakes!
              Soaring like an EAGLE !

Comment

Fried cheesecake!

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                Working...
                X