• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Werner Weiss
    Curator of Yesterland
    • Oct 2006

Dec. 26, 2006: How Yesterland Memories Fueled Disneyland Realities

Eddie Sotto was very kind to write this article for Yesterland. I think you will enjoy it.

Please discuss it here.
    Werner Weiss
    Curator of Yesterland, featuring discontinued Disneyland attractions
  • BlueSkyDriveBy
    time to go
    • Sep 2005

Re: Dec. 26, 2006: How Yesterland Memories Fueled Disneyland Realities

Excellent article by Eddie Sotto! And I wholeheartedly agree with him, about those wonderful 'unexpected details' which truly make the Disney parks so special.

Which reminds me...

Shame on you, TDA, for allowing the floating candle effect on HM's second story windows to fall into disrepair!

Shame on you, TDO, for switching off the video monitors at CTX/Dinosaur's ride exit, which displayed the hysterical surveillance camera images of lab staff chasing down the iguanodon!

This is the stuff that makes a Disney park 'Disney'!!

Pry open your petty cash box and buy yourselves a clue, OK?
    "Dope smoking insects and reckless driving always work." -- Cousin Orville

Comment

• shrunken ned
      Self service witchdoctor
      • Nov 2005

Re: Dec. 26, 2006: How Yesterland Memories Fueled Disneyland Realities

Great Scot! I'm one of those wretched things they call "details"! In the military, I was always on one detail or another. Reminds me of the time were plying the Zambezi River......there we were, surrounded by a rogue gaggle of Hippotami...of course, I was the only "Hippo whisperer" on board at the time. Quieted their rage by reading aloud in soft tones "Hippos are from Venus, the English are from Mars" till they wiggled their tiny ears and sunk to a prolonged nap. The devil is in those details..Uh..Lost my point.
      ..and take the advice tendered below and thank you for patronizing Shrunken Ned, the jungle's only self service witch doctor.

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
      Working...
      X