Announcement

Collapse

Reminder

It is against MiceChat's rules to promote any violations of Disney's rules. Members who choose to brag about breaking Disney's rules, or who encourage others to break Disney rules, will be immediately banned. There will be no exceptions.
See more
See less

Time to get rid of Peoplemover/Rocket Rod Tracks

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #21
    Originally posted by DLHMFAN View Post

    Disneyland is only using a small portion of the track. They could put the flags and lights on the buildings themselves. Disneyland should have taken the track down while they were working on the Submarine Lagoon.
    I agree that lights and banners can be placed on the buildings. Demolishing the tracks require either long term sectional closures of TL or entirely closing TL long term. At this point it's cheaper to leave the tracks in place.

    Comment


    • #22
      Originally posted by Mr. P View Post

      I agree that lights and banners can be placed on the buildings. Demolishing the tracks require either long term sectional closures of TL or entirely closing TL long term. At this point it's cheaper to leave the tracks in place.
      As long as the track doesn't start cracking up and break, there should be no problem. I'm just saying the Peoplemover/Rocket Rod track should be removed because it may become a safety hazard.

      Comment


      • #23
        Originally posted by DLHMFAN View Post

        As long as the track doesn't start cracking up and break, there should be no problem. I'm just saying the Peoplemover/Rocket Rod track should be removed because it may become a safety hazard.
        From everyone I have spoken with at Disney the tracks will be coming down. No one know when it'll happen but they will come down. Like I said; my thoughts are that nothing will be done until they decide to completely make-over TL.

        Comment


        • #24
          Originally posted by Mr. P View Post

          From everyone I have spoken with at Disney the tracks will be coming down. No one know when it'll happen but they will come down. Like I said; my thoughts are that nothing will be done until they decide to completely make-over TL.
          I'm relieved that Disney is aware of this. It's a shame though.

          Comment


          • #25
            Originally posted by DLHMFAN View Post

            I'm relieved that Disney is aware of this. It's a shame though.
            Personally I'd love to see it completely updated and rebuilt with up to date technology with the exception of the old speed tunnel. I'd love to see that just as it was.

            Comment

            Working...
            X