Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

MiceChat Knott's Scary Farm Event

Tickets for MiceChat's annual Knott's Scary Farm meetup are now on sale. Event info can be found here - scaryfarm2017.eventzilla.net
2 of 3 < >

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge

The Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge has been opened. You can find it in the Lounges section.

All MiceChat rules still apply.
3 of 3 < >

Registrations

All new user registrations require email verification. Please make sure that micechat.com is not blocked by your SPAM filter. Approvals are done at least once per day, but no approval will be given for accounts that have not verified their email address. No account created using anonymous services will be approved. These include proxies, VPN's, and Tor exit nodes. IP address reputations are also checked. Any IP address with questionable reputation will be banned and the registration denied.
See more
See less

Retlaw 1 weekend free rides

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Retlaw 1 weekend free rides

On the weekend of Dec. 8-9, the Pacific Coast Railroad will be running rare public operations as part of History's Harvest's "A Visit to Christmas Past," a holiday festival being held at the Santa Margarita Ranch.
    Other festivities include live music and caroling, wine tasting, a Dutch Oven cooking demo, and more. Admission is free, and all are welcome!

figured this would be a good place to post this
    I was a few minutes away from Hong Kong Disneyland and didn't make it but got this cool picture though

Re: Retlaw 1 weekend free rides

I'm intrigued! Do you have a link for more info?
    A signature should go here.

Comment

http://pcrailroad.blogspot.com/
      I was a few minutes away from Hong Kong Disneyland and didn't make it but got this cool picture though

Comment

Excellent, thanks!
        A signature should go here.

Comment

the rides are from 10-4 for both days and 5 dollar parking. This event is a charity one.

Comment

Remember this weekend free rides and 5 dollar parking

Comment

Thanks for the info!
              <o>

Comment

starts tomorrow morning folks

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X