This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HKDL Parade?

Hey everyone! My friend from Hong Kong attended the Charity Day and got some pictures from the park. They took several pictures of the parade that went on and was wondering if anyone else had more information about it.

I see that they're using the FLOWER costumes from DL's Parade of Dreams. Except they're not stilts.. just walking.

So yeah... any other people with info?

Re: HKDL Parade?

Hey GeneralShang,

is there any way you could get your friend to post their photos, or give them to you to post? just the parade ones- I am dying to see what they are doing over HK.

from someone I spoke to, they said that basically it was similar to our parade of the stars, except new costumes, a mary poppins unit, and an overall new look. was wondering if this is what it came to actually be. He also said that the Disneyland Resort (our resort) was responsible for creating, setting up, and getting all of HK's entertainment division and it's deptartments going. as well as what entertainment would go in.

I would love to see their parade. I hope someone will put a video up when the park opens. can you describe anymore of it from what your friends said.

Comment

I would love to see how an old parade and old costumes look in that park's parade areas...

Comment

Tha parade at HKDLis mostly drawn from TDL. Some of the floats from TDL's 100 years of Magic were repainted and refurbished and are now performing for the preview crowds at HKDL. However, it is my understanding the parade music is totally new. I have seen pics of the parade and can confirm the floats I have seen are the same ones we had at TDL a few years ago.

Comment

This one is especially creepy
          http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=stor...r748440987.jpg

Comment

I don't know why an inflatable Mickey balloon is creepy. This is what DL's Party Gras was like to some degree in 1990.

Comment

Judging by that picture it isn't so much that having an inflatable Mickey is creepy, it is the actual balloon itself which is kinda creepy looking. The face and those eyes just do not look right.
              Infinity and Beyond:
              The technology of today is changing the media of tomorrow.
              http://www.infinityandbeyond.tabert.com/

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X