Announcement

Collapse

MiceChat Rules

A list of MiceChat's rules can be found at the top of the Disneyland forum.
See more
See less

Space Mountain and Pooh HK

Collapse

Header Ad

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Space Mountain and Pooh HK

Originally posted by ICe101 View Post
    Shanghai, in my opinion, just needs to be as Magic Kingdom as Hong Kong is to Disneyland. Shanghai gets the wider market but Hong Kong gets the overall better park. If those 3 rumored lands are true, I think this is easy to achieve.
    We'll see how things turn out in Shanghai...but if they spend as much money on the first Shanghai park as is rumoured to be the case...then it will have the wider market and the better park. HKDL needed those lands yesterday. Just think about how much Walt added to the original DL between 1955 and 1959, and what has happened at HK in the equivalent period...
    Down with the Hat

Comment

Re: Space Mountain and Pooh HK

Originally posted by TDLFAN View Post
      Oh God Timmy!! The pandas are cute but you can go see them at other places close to home as well. But I tell you what.. I will go with your to HKDL If I happen to be there. Katsmom would probably also enjoy coming out to meet you.. and even hkdlfan would probably enjoy meeting as well.
      I would love to be there, i always go to HKDL on Saturdays and sometimes Sundays (most of the time alone, my family goes only once a month but i go once or twice a week) TDLFAN, did you go to HKDL's Haunted Halloween 2007?
      Last edited by HKDLFAN; 04-27-2009, 04:29 AM.

Comment

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X