This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Night time

Jiminy Cricket says it best as he introduces SpectroMagic... "Nighttime is a magical time at the MK", and Hong Kong Disneyland is no different.

http://albums.photo.epson.com/j/Albu...&a=31901489&f=

Re: Night time

Awesome photos. I hope I get to go there one day.

Comment

Great photos as always, TDLFAN. Thanks a lot!
      Originally posted by fizzog
      Soundtracker you cheeky chipmunk

Comment

Geez that looks nice. I hope to enjoy it myself one day...
        - Milo

Comment

Thank you for the great pictures. Jiminy Cricket narrating a parade. That is music to my ears. I just love the little guy. I am sure the new Disney Park is just wonderful. One more place to enjoy the Disney magic.
          BarbaraAnn

Comment

TDLFan, what musical score did they use to the HKDL fireworks show? Is it an original score for the new show or is it recycled music? Some of the effects look like they are from Remember. Great pictures by the way, I love how they lit Tomorrowland and the castle at night.

Comment

I believe it is a newly recorded medley of Disney Tunes, and it's lovely. I want that to appear on the park's first Official CD, whenever that may happen.

Comment

Those are awesome pictures! I hope to experience the park someday!
                Originally posted by drunkmom
                this is my first buzzed post in the DMCA -- I'm really in this club because I'm a bitch more than anything. I've only had to hit the backspace 4 (oops, make that 5) times in (now 7) in this (now 9) (now 15) in this post! Damn, now I'm up to 18! Our neighbors were (19) (20) making tequilla sunrises. I thought I couldn't do tequilla (22) anymore but (24) this stuff (26) was good! It started (27) with an s

Comment

Those are GREAT pictures. I really like the ones of space mountain. I definitely want to go here but Tokyo is first on my list. The park is really going to be awsome once Disney adds more rides, espcially if one of those rides is the rumored jungle haunted mansion.

Comment

Question, why are all the signs in English?

Great pictures, HKDL really looks great at night~

Comment

Most "show and theme" marquee signs are in English just like they are at TDR as well, but safety related/menus/restrooms/informational signs are posted in english, cantonese and mandarin.

Comment

You lucky dog. I thought you weren't heading to HKDL until November!

Comment

I am going back in November. In the meantime, my day at HKDL on Sept 14th was a blast!

Comment

TDL...

Wow... Thanks so much for sharing yet another terrific album of pics. I have to admit I felt for you on the last one.. the one where you got to the gates on a supposed preview day to find them closed.

I'm glad to see that you have now been inside the park. It looks beautiful! It also looked quite sparsely populated with people. Tomorrowland by night is stunning... I really like the lighting effects on Space Mountain, and the Tomorrowland entrance sign. Just lovely.

Thanks again for sharing! :thumbup:

Comment

My pleasure Ron.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X