X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Pictures] Satpic HKDL

http://www.5kingdomsblog.com/wp-cont...t_satelite.jpg

Re: Satpic HKDL

The park looks very narrow, not as circular as other Disneylands. However there's plenty of room for future expansion. (fingers crossed for that!)

Comment

I love the hotels! YAY!!

Comment

I'll be in my 50s by the time WDC and HKG agree on something for a 2nd gate! (btw, i am only 14 now...)

Comment

You are only 14????

Oh my how we hate you right now!!
          (well not really hate you but we are quite jealous... then again, we are already done with school and university..so neener neener neener!!!)

Comment

I just turned 14 in January this year. How old did you think I was?

Yea well even though you people have finished University and College etc... I get to go to HKDL once a week, every week at my parents expense!

Comment

LOL. So do I! and I've done finished all that education stuff! Or have I?

And there is no way I want to be 14 again....think of the zits!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by hkdlfan View Post
                I just turned 14 in January this year. How old did you think I was?

Yea well even though you people have finished University and College etc... I get to go to HKDL once a week, every week at my parents expense!
                Hey there!! I have finished school, universities and now work hard for my money and the reward I get is being able to go to all ALL of the Disney parks on Earth quite often, almost weekly... and most times, at my employer's expense!! Example: Just did HKDL on May 28th, TDL/TDS on May 31st, and EPCOT yesterday! (see the flower pictorial in the WDW section). And yes, zits free here!!
                So, who has it best?

Comment

I think I would take TDLFAN's package over hkdlfan's any day! Hands down, no question. the world vs. HKDL? No contest

Comment

this isnt even a disney thread anymore we are talking about how old this kid is. btw i thought you were 20 or something. i'm only 16 so i can drive!! and live 20 minutes away from the best disney park the original!!

Comment

Back to the photo... I think there is more than enough land for a full second gate, a water park, at least two more hotels, and a Downtown Disney complex. If Disney and the HK government wanted, HKDLR could be amazing!

Comment

haha, I surrender! you lucky adults!

Comment

Originally posted by Katsmom View Post
                          I think I would take TDLFAN's package over hkdlfan's any day!
                          Hmmmm...
                          :lol:

Comment

^ Gag.

Comment

Last edited by TimmyTimmyTimmy; 04-08-2009, 11:03 AM.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X