This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video TVC 15 Seconds Teaser - Haunted Halloween 2009 "Alien Invasion"

HKDL has released the new 15 sec teaster TVC for its upcoming Haunted Halloween 2009 "Alien Invasion"

Video Clip 1 (Hallway) <---- Click here and enjoy

Video Clip 2 (Invasion) <--- Click here and enjoy
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QMWNdlqEZBc"]YouTube - ????????[/ame]
    Last edited by PennysBayChronicle; 09-07-2009, 09:46 AM.

Re: TVC 15 Seconds Teaser - Haunted Halloween 2009 &quot;Alien Invasion&quot;

wow, it looks different, unusual to be in a Disney park

Comment

HKDL is competing with HKOP for the title "who's the most haunted?" in Hong Kong.

Comment

Gosh these aliens have sharp sharp claws...

Comment

Behind the scenes: the making of the TVC

Director of the TVC :Jim Sonzero from Hollywood(Pulse, Biohazard 5)

Make-up and special effects :Gary J. Tunnicliffe from Hollywood (Blade, Heroes, Sleepy Hollow)

The full TVC will be aired in Hong Kong on TVB Jade and Pearl channels starting 3rd September 2009

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8igDddF6KQY"]YouTube - Hong Kong Disneyland Haunted Halloween 2009 TV Commercial[/ame]
          Last edited by PennysBayChronicle; 09-03-2009, 07:07 AM.

Comment

30 Seconds TVC (just released) <<--- Click here

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUm11iNrqWM]YouTube - ????????[/ame]

Comment

very very nice and very unusual for a Disney Park !
              HKDL : Done !!!

Comment

Creepy. Not sure how I like that whole Sleeping Beauty Castle slant...
                Do do do do do do dodododododo!

-My Electrical Parade Impersonation

Comment

I love it....if only we could get this in Tomorrowland...kinda as a queue into Haunted Space....we have the space for the haunted walkthru...

Comment

Hmmmm, I think this would be better suited at DHS, DCA or WDS.
                    sigpicNow the Tower of Sauron has fallen
                    Also, this picture and my Avatar was taken with a Nintendo DSi System and Nyko Magnification Lens & Case for DSi.

Comment

I wonder if XS is involved in this in any way.
                      WARNING: Any opinions expressed by this user are wrong.

Comment

Behind-the-scenes
                        [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tyXSl-hFA3c"]YouTube - ????? ????????????[/ame]

Comment

Well, its amazing that HKDL has (out of necesity) singlehandedly become the one DL park with the scariest Halloween event of them all. Not sura that is a good thing, but if it helps bring in the crowds, then I am all for it. I am just sad that once again for the 2nd year in a row, i will miss their halloween event altogether

Comment

This may be a stupid question, but do you see HKDL's scarier Halloween influencing the other parks in any way? TDR's is still very playful, while the state-side parks seem to be dragging in the recent years from what I've seen reported.
                            WARNING: Any opinions expressed by this user are wrong.

Comment

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1mqZTvSa_nY"]YouTube - HONG KONG Disneyland Halloween promo 2009[/ame] this is the new 1.5 min promo in english.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X